• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

100% het Butter Shatters

cguarino30

I have just hatched out two clutches of snakes. The first is a group of amels and butters that are 100% het for shatter (sunkissed cinder) and I also have a clutch of very nice classics that are 100% het for butter shatter (cinder, sunkissed, caramel, and amel). They were produced by two completely different pairings. I will be holding back a few for breeding purposes, but the rest of the babies are available for sale. They will be ready to go in a few weeks, and are 100% guaranteed healthy, eating ft, and sexed correctly. Please feel free to ask any questions. Thank you.

$25 discount per pair, $75 discount per trio. Please contact for details regarding discounts on larger purchases.

$100 ea - Butter 100% het shatter (cinder sunkissed)
$75 ea - Amel 100% het shatter (cinder sunkissed) 66% het caramel
$40 ea - Classics 100% het butter shatter (cinder, sunkissed, amel and caramel)

Back