• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Sammy

boidavid

Hello to all. This my snake Sammy. Sammy was recently confiscated by my wife of 1year. She swore she wasn’t a snake person when we were dating. She showed no interest in the pythons or my Dumerils Boa but excepted them along with me. The other night she started watching Sammy with an open mind and heart and asked to hold him as she had no real fear of my babies. That was it and she fell in love. That’s the kind of guy Sammy is. Just a perfect snake in every way. He’s approx 5 years old and 50” long. I was told he’s an Okeetee but I’m not sure. Any opinions on his morph or possible locality would be appreciated. Any questions on my husbandry and enclosure always welcome! Thanks for checking him out. There’s a lot of knowledgeable people on this forum and look forward to conversing. Sorry for the rambling and poor picture quality.
26708ddc32086477890a21e4c84f82d5.jpg
2f4dccdcffd62ffd86128d595b7b13c7.jpg
e57ab151e53377230d7bdc24d4873010.jpg
ae43b1ce8f95805d573581b178f50d46.jpg
38a5c615640f5bc75481627beaf64442.jpg
2c2f5cb92f07e3f3f6e727645db40d9e.jpg
d0f1d885e2b4bb954e5afef3c0213b38.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's a nice looking Okeetee-phase, though many of us have stricter standards for Okeetees than you might have found 10-20 years ago. As far as locality goes, unless the breeder can trace him back to lines founded with wild corns captured around the Okeetee Hunt Club, it's anyone's guess.

He's a nice looking Okeetee-phase, though many of us have stricter standards for Okeetees than you might have found 10-20 years ago. As far as locality goes, unless the breeder can trace him back to lines founded with wild corns captured around the Okeetee Hunt Club, it's anyone's guess.

Thanks Dragonling, the wife and I will refer to him as an “Okeetee “ phase if anyone asks [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back