CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

New member from Washington

Old 03-09-2018, 10:17 PM   #1
mcnann_fam
New member from Washington

Hello all. New member from Washington.

We just adopted a baby albino corn snake on Wednesday. Saw the forum while google searching tank ideas and such. Decided to join. I'll try to get a photo of our new little one once it acclimates to its new tank. We are not sure on our snakes sex but are calling it a female for now. His/her name is Valentine due to the perfect heart on its head.

We also have a male 16yr old western painted turtle (Leon the Great) and an almost 4yr old male Rottweiler (Optimus Prime).

-Mel

Old 03-09-2018, 10:54 PM   #2
Seaweedthesnake
Hello and welcome!

This forum is wonderful! Your snake sounds wonderful as well and can’t wait to see pictures!

Pictures of other pets are great too just in the right spot c:

Good to have you here and welcome again!

Old 03-10-2018, 09:41 AM   #3
Patmart
Hi Mel love the name of you new baby
I love rottie they are so soft
Welcome from the UK
This site is great lots of people to help you
I’ve got 2 corns George and zusee a girl (don’t ask) ha ha
Pat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 03-10-2018, 09:49 AM   #4
Twolunger
Welcome to the forum. I had a huge pond when we lived in Michigan and had a dozen painted turtles and a few sliders. They would follow us around for treats. Broke my heart to leave them behind when we moved to Florida.

Old 03-11-2018, 09:46 AM   #5
MysticExotics
Welcome to the forum and to Cornsnakes! I am also in the Puget Sound area (Everett area, north of Seattle).

Be sure to post photos once your new one has settled in.

Old 03-11-2018, 04:12 PM   #6
mcnann_fam
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticExotics View Post
Welcome to the forum and to Cornsnakes! I am also in the Puget Sound area (Everett area, north of Seattle).

Be sure to post photos once your new one has settled in.
We are down in Tacoma.

I should have photos today. It was her feed day when we brought her home. She ate great and left me a nice poop last night. Today we are going to get her weighed and make sure her feeds are correct. Normally we wouldn't have pet store adopted but fell in love. They of course have little to no info. We have no idea on sex or hatch date, etc.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google