• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Baby corn snake bite until you bleed? Or not? Tetanus vaccination?

My big guy tags me if dinner is served beyond 8 days... he does not agree with the 14 day time frame the books tell you. So the whole group gets fed every 7 days. Smaller meals, but it was easier when there was a 5 yr gap in ages.

I've always said it feels like brushing up against a thistle... well, when he holds on a little longer trying to convince himself he could eat me knuckle by knuckle it hurts a little longer, but not much. After he releases me and I put him in his feed bin with dinner, I just throw some peroxide over it and within 10 or 15 minutes you can't tell where he was chewing on me. :)

Back