CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Lizard Love

Old 06-29-2006, 11:21 AM   #1
Marshall_P
Wink Lizard Love

Whether true or not, I thought this was cute, it was e-mailed to me this morning...

Untiring Love

This is a true story that happened in Japan.

In order to renovate the house, someone in Japan tore open the wall. Japanese houses normally have a hollow space between the wooden walls. When tearing down the walls, he found that there was a lizard stuck there because a nail from outside was hammered into one of its feet. He saw this, felt pity, and at the same time he was curious. When he checked the nail, turns out, it was nailed 10 years ago when the house was first built.

What happened?

The lizard had survived in such a position for 10 years! In a dark wall partition for 10 years without moving, it is impossible and mind boggling. Then he wondered how this lizard survived for 10 years without moving a single step--since its foot was nailed!
So he stopped his work and observed the lizard, what it had been doing, and what and how it has been eating. Later, not knowing from where it came, appeared another lizard, with food in its mouth.
Ahh! He was stunned and at the same time, touched deeply. Another lizard had been feeding the stuck one for the past 10 years...

Such love, such a beautiful love! Such love happened with this tiny creature...

What can love do?
It can do wonders!

Love can do miracles!

Just think about it; one lizard had been feeding the other one
untiringly for 10 long years, without giving up hope on its partner.

If a small creature like a lizard can love like this... just imagine how we can love if we try.

Old 06-29-2006, 12:00 PM   #2
VinnyJ
I doubt it was a true story but it was cute and the moral was good. I accidentally shot a 3" nail into my knee once... love wasn't even a thought... and I lost my appetite. Lol.

Old 06-29-2006, 12:09 PM   #3
cornsnakekid92
How did it get water?

Old 06-29-2006, 01:49 PM   #4
cassandra
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornsnakekid92
How did it get water?
Quit trying to be logical! =)

Old 06-29-2006, 02:53 PM   #5
Marshall_P
Wow..

Water........., wow, I didn't even think of that one, the substance of all life, hmmm, you had to factor that one in there,I'll be trying to think of the answer the rest of the day...haha!

Old 06-29-2006, 03:21 PM   #6
jazzgeek
....and none of my bearded dragons wag their tails like dogs.

Nice sentiment. Complete fabrication.

regards,
jazz

Old 06-29-2006, 03:23 PM   #7
Tula_Montage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzgeek
Complete fabrication.
My kinda story

Old 06-29-2006, 03:29 PM   #8
jazzgeek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tula_Montage
My kinda story
My wife (Morgan Fairchild) concurs.

regards,
jazz

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google