CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

I made a tiny kitten mask to promote my mom's cat rescue

Old 08-01-2020, 01:13 AM   #1
hypnoctopus
I made a tiny kitten mask to promote my mom's cat rescue

To give a sense of scale, the entire mask is under 1.5 inches tall. Really tiny kitten who was SO tolerant of my quick photoshoot!

Old 08-01-2020, 01:50 AM   #2
SnakeCreations
Cute!

Old 08-02-2020, 03:10 AM   #3
lvchris
lol, thats awesome...!

Old 02-17-2022, 11:13 AM   #4
JackWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypnoctopus View Post
To give a sense of scale, the entire mask is under 1.5 inches tall. Really tiny kitten who was SO tolerant of my quick photoshoot!

Looks very cool. And what about its ability to pass air? Is this all right?
And your kitten is just something unbelievable. Thanks for sharing.

Old 02-17-2022, 01:17 PM   #5
hypnoctopus
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackWhite View Post
Looks very cool. And what about its ability to pass air? Is this all right?
And your kitten is just something unbelievable. Thanks for sharing.
Haha, thanks. We just put the mask on for a cute photo and took it off after a few minutes. But it is just made out of fabric, so the kitten could still breathe just fine.

Old 01-13-2023, 10:21 AM   #6
JozePhoby
Wow, that's so nice of you! And I like the mask, it is very cute. I hope that your mother's cat will be totally fine. I think cats are the best creatures and very good friends, and I can't imagine life without my cat. He's very supportive, and I can swear that he understands me, as he always here when I'm sad and leaves me when I want to be alone. I buy him the best food and toys at catpointers as I want to cherish him and comfort constantly. On time, he got really sick, and I was afraid for his life. I cried a lot these days, but thanks to our vet, he's good now. So I understand what you feel, and hope the cat will be fine!

Old 10-03-2023, 07:31 PM   #7
AuroraBennett
"That's such a thoughtful and creative way to support your mom's cat rescue! Tiny kitten masks sound adorable, and it's fantastic to see people coming up with fun ways to raise awareness for a good cause.

By the way, if you're into cats and their unique characteristics, you might want to explore the Ragdoll breed. They're known for their gentle and affectionate nature, which often makes them great companions. "

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google