• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Red factor ghosts and aneries from specter grandparent

Highball

2018 animals, the most likable clutch of the year. A few are perfect pet personality snakes if you're looking for that.

The mom is a pink ghost motley/stripe from Snakess 'n Lizzards (Nebraska) and the male is a very pink anery from Catherine Turley (cross was coral snow to specter ghost). Hence the specter influence on these babies.

I have them priced at $100 each to potentially move them before the weather gets too bad. I'm located in Nebraska.

My guess is that Male 1 will be quite pink. I also guess that Females 1 and 2 may be ghosts (red pupils) but I don't want to make a mistake so I have them listed as aneries.

All these animals are het motley or stripe and het hypo (if not homozygous hypo). Also, could have amel floating around.

Contact me any time with questions. [email protected] or (310) 402-7467

Attachments

• RFG M1.jpg
    RFG M1.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 190
  • RFA M2.jpg
    RFA M2.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 189
  • RFA M3.jpg
    RFA M3.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 189
The females

Attachments

• RFA F1.jpg
    RFA F1.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 192
  • RFA F2.jpg
    RFA F2.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 195
  • RFA F3.jpg
    RFA F3.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 194
No, sorry. Only one I have left from that clutch is my holdback female who is not for sale. Good luck in your hunt. Cheers, Miranda

Back