• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New snake owner in Brampton Ontario

Well from what i can see from your pic Lestat is a bit smaller teh kori sho i think when you get through these pinkies you should try a fuzzy.

Worst that can happen he won't be able to eat it then get more Pinkies :p

hi all

Kori is doing awesome with eating her fuzzies :)

I can clean her Viv and seh does not scurry away anymore witch is awesome. but she is still hesitant when i pick her up.

she is currently at the top of her tree lounging. here is a pic.

She is very odd. always stays on teh cool side of the viv. even after eating.

She's my baby :p

Attachments

• IMG_0852.JPG
    IMG_0852.JPG
    161.6 KB · Views: 29
Very pretty corn! Don't know how many times you've heard this, but try lowering the temps a little? Snakes usually move all around and explore every nook and cranny, so it's odd yours always stays on the cool side. Wouldn't hurt to lower the temps a little :)

LukeJ

I live in a basement apt and the AC is controled by the people upstairs, they Blast it all the time so it is hard for me to get the temp past 80. I have a lamp and a heating pad on the warm side and if i get it past 80 i am lucky. it is usually between 65-75 on the cool side and that is where she likes to stay.

Guess she doesn't like the tropic side lol.

but she has the choice :p

That's tough Korilon :( My snake is the same way though, she'd rather stay on the cool side, and I'm just using a lamp to keep up the temperature on the warm side.

I wouldn't worry too much, though. I remember that my corn stayed on the cold side for the majority of the summer after I first brought him home. :) Now, he's perfectly fine with bouncing between sides. :)

hi all

here is a little video of Kori's last meal

I ahve a question about it.

you will notice that her belly is turning yellow/green. Is this normal?? should i be worried??

Thanks

I'm not sure, but its my understanding that corn snakes just change colour over time. Like my snake is an anery, so from what I've read, he will most likely develop yellow down his sides and chin. I saw one post somewhere where someones corn snake was getting specks of green colour. I'm sure its just natural. Lestat just shed last night so I'm actually about to take him out now to see if he has any colour change =] this link might help you out a little http://pets.blog.my/2011/04/why-is-my-corn-snake-changing-colors/

Back