CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Husbandry and Basic Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Husbandry and Basic Care General stuff about keeping and maintaining cornsnakes in captivity.

Eco terra size?

Old 03-13-2019, 07:44 PM   #1
Jenn-675
Eco terra size?

So I am wanting to move some of my female corns from tubs to terrariums. I just moved and wish to move a few to eco terras from tubs. What size would you guys recommend for adult females who are semi active?
L. W. H
Med low - 24x18x12
OR
Large Low -36x18x12
OR
any other suggestions

Old 03-14-2019, 12:56 AM   #2
Saml8
My female (about 18 mos) is in the 36x18x18 exo terra and uses every part of it. Even climbs up to the top.

Old 03-14-2019, 01:19 AM   #3
Jenn-675
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saml8 View Post
My female (about 18 mos) is in the 36x18x18 exo terra and uses every part of it. Even climbs up to the top.
That is the size I am leaning towards. I will probably take a trip to the local pet store to get ideas for shelves for them.

Old 03-14-2019, 01:29 AM   #4
Saml8
I'm not sure what stores are around you or what prices you're finding but Petsmart currently has that size priced at $166 on their website. They are more expensive in the store but they will price match off their website.

Old 03-19-2019, 02:45 PM   #5
DeuceRon
Don't know if you have a Pet Supplies Plus near you, however they have all of their tanks on sale right now. I just picked up a 40BR with lid for $54 !

The 36X18X18 sounds like it may be a 40gal and that's what I am going to use for both of my snakes. One is already in a 40 and loves it. The other is in a 20 but is still very small. The gecko will inherit her tank when the time comes.

Good luck!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google