• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Four Females Available

PJ@PJCReptiles

Some Nice Female Corns Available

2010 0.1 Caramel Bloodred ph snow, produced here at PJC Reptiles, eating f/t large pinks, growing fast. Her father and mother produced an anery caramel bloodred and her father and aunt produced sulfurs in 2010. She is my personal holdback! Produced from Rich Hume/Tony Carrozzo stock.
Asking $150 + shipping.

2008 0.1 Anery het amel 66% ph bloodred, 50% lava hypo stripe. This girl came from this pairing: Normal proven het anery bloodred still ph lava (Joe Pierce stock) X Amel proven het anery bloodred still ph hypo stripe (Rich Hume stock). The parents are no longer with me. I do know who has the mother, and being a CS.com member, hopefully down the road some day, we know about her other possible hets. Eats anything f/t offered up to hopper sizes, both mouse and rat.
Asking $50 + shipping.

Adult 0.1 Normal with unknown hets. This girl was part of a private collection so there is limited information available on her. She is very interesting looking, big girl, good eaters, easy to handle. She would make a great pet or if you like the mystery of unknown hets, this girl is for you!
Asking $40 + shipping.

Adult 0.1 Wild Line Normal unknown hets. This is another one from the private collection. So again, there isnt much to tell you. She is good to handle, eats f/t with no problems. I was told she was from a breeder who likes to keep the wild line look. She should be ready to breed next season. Eating f/t hoppers, weaned mice or rat pinks. She might be a good addition for some fresh blood.
Asking $40 + shipping.

Attachments

• caramel bloodred headA.jpg
    caramel bloodred headA.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 416
  • 2010 0.1 Caramel Bloodred ph snow2a.jpg
    2010 0.1 Caramel Bloodred ph snow2a.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 415
  • 0.1 2008 Anery het amel ph bloodred (ph lava hypo stripe).JPG
    0.1 2008 Anery het amel ph bloodred (ph lava hypo stripe).JPG
    159.3 KB · Views: 218
  • 0.1 Normal unkn hets.JPG
    0.1 Normal unkn hets.JPG
    193.3 KB · Views: 218
  • 0.1 Wild Line Normal.jpg
    0.1 Wild Line Normal.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
Thank you ladies, she is a special one! I really dont want to sell her! But than again, I dont have a perfect match male either.

Hmmm, I do have time to find one...LOL

Caramel Blood

Very Cool Looking Snakes. Wish I needed One. I would snatch Her up in a minute. Good Luck with the sale.

Back