CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

2.2 Corns Silver Queen, Caramel, Amel, Anery Stripe + Hets
Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2011, 04:51 PM   #1
sinisterserpents1
2.2 Corns Silver Queen, Caramel, Amel, Anery Stripe + Hets

I need to start making room for this upcoming season so here is a 1.2 unrelated trio.

Male Silver Queen PH Amel and Caramel 2010 slow starter. Came from CrousesCorns. Feeds readily on f/t pinks now. $40 We call him Gus

2009 Male Anery Stripe/Mot het Amel and Hypo. Eats F/T sm mice. Never skips a meal. His name is Tank $55

Female late 2009 Caramel and Female late 2009 Low White Amel- Both of these were purchased from Jeff Mohr, so hets are unknown, but rest assure there are probably some nice hets. The caramel (Koko) is 106g. Asking $60. The Amel (Lexi) is 136g. Asking $50. Both are feeding aggressively on f/t mice hoppers.

*Frosted and Amel are Sold*
*Caramel and Anery Stripe/Mot. is sold* Thanks Gini!Thanks for looking!

Name:  2011_04040007.JPG
Views: 307
Size:  70.2 KB

Name:  2011_04040009.JPG
Views: 310
Size:  80.3 KB

Name:  2011_04040011.JPG
Views: 308
Size:  68.9 KB

Name:  2011_04040013.JPG
Views: 306
Size:  77.9 KB

Name:  2011_04040015.JPG
Views: 308
Size:  68.6 KB

Shipping Terms / Guarantee

We Are FedEx Certified
We Ship Nationwide

Guarantee

We guarantee our animals will arrive healthy. If there is any problem, please contact us via email within 2 hours of receiving shipment. The snakes will be shipped overnight in an insulated box with 1/2 or 3/4 inch styrofoam and heat/cold packs as appropriate. We only ship within the continental United States. Shipping days are Mondays and Tuesdays, and some Wednesdays, to prevent unlikely, but possibly fatal, weekend layovers. All shipments are subject to possible weather delay. We will cancel a shipment and reschedule if there is any reason at all to suspect possible danger to the snake. Live arrival of healthy reptiles is guaranteed as long as low temperatures are above 40* F and high temperatures are below 90* F at the receiver's address.

Live arrival guarantee is only valid if the shipment is received on the first delivery attempt. If a snake is DOA we require proof through pictures via E-mail. E-Mailed pictures must contain a full dorsal shot, a full ventral shot, and 1 underwater shot (full body, ventral). None of the pictures can have hands or other objects holding down the snake, and will include a measurable object to verify the size of the animal. If all guidelines are met we will replace the snake with another of equal value and we will take care of shipping for the replacement snake. If a refund to you is in order then ONLY THE PRICE OF THE SNAKE WILL BE REFUNDED. Shipping expenses are non-refundable! We will not be held responsible for any shipping cost refunds. If the refund is made via PayPal the buyer is responsible for any transaction costs made by PayPal. These terms and policies are FINAL unless otherwise discussed by us prior to the sale. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.

It is the buyers responsibility to know your state and local laws about keeping various species of reptiles. We are not held responsible for any legal issues regarding keeping certain species of reptiles in your state! Please check your state laws before you order!

Old 04-04-2011, 11:23 PM   #2
sinisterserpents1
Heres some pics of the anery male stripe/mot. with and without flash. Thanks!

Name:  2011_04040021.JPG
Views: 280
Size:  68.3 KB

Name:  2011_04040022.JPG
Views: 278
Size:  83.0 KB

Name:  2011_04040023.JPG
Views: 279
Size:  87.9 KB

Old 04-07-2011, 03:02 PM   #3
sinisterserpents1
the Frosted Female and the Amel Female are pending payment. Thanks!

Old 04-07-2011, 05:37 PM   #4
iowa corn
on the the first post how much r the bottom two pics if they r still for sale?? and r they provine or not yet?

Old 04-08-2011, 07:37 AM   #5
sinisterserpents1
The last 2 pics are of the amel and the caramel females. They are not proven. Will probably go next year. The caramel is on hold and the amel is pending payment at this time. Thanks!

Old 04-08-2011, 11:41 AM   #6
iowa corn
ok thanks.

Old 04-09-2011, 02:48 PM   #7
Em Wright
You can't go wrong with Sinister Serpents!! I got my Mom a 2009 Motley/Stripe Snow for Christmas from them and she is one of the sweetest, most gentle snakes I've ever purchased. Very healthy and a good eater as well. Thanks again for the great transaction and snake, my Mom is very happy with Sugar!

Old 04-09-2011, 04:30 PM   #8
sinisterserpents1
Daawwww Ty Em!!! I'm so happy Sugar is doing well and your mom loves her. I miss the lil stinker myself. She is a beautiful snake.

Old 04-11-2011, 04:27 PM   #9
sinisterserpents1
Update: Frosted and Amel are sold!!!!!

Old 04-17-2011, 02:44 AM   #10
sinisterserpents1
Caramel is Sold!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread