CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

Cyberbullying

Old 06-07-2013, 02:03 PM   #11
Nanci
Quote:
Originally Posted by gelshark View Post
Please do not substitute your snake's water with vinegar. If you insist on giving your snake something other than water to drink I recommend bottled spring water.

Also energy drinks are not suitable for a snake. They get a lot of their energy from the heat around them and should not resort to caffeine.

One other piece of advice I would like to give you is to not use your snakes like a whip. For one it is not nice to whip people and for two a snake's body is not designed to endure the whipping motion at the speeds required to whip.

And another thing. I really like your snakes.
Can we not drag this off topic just this once please?

OP, some people also have a very odd sense of humor which might be viewed as bullying by some, but is actually a perhaps misplaced attempt at humor, which only that person might in fact appreciate...

Old 06-07-2013, 02:06 PM   #12
BloodyBaroness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
I would like to add that just because you don't see any interactions between moderators and people you you might view as crossing the line doesn't mean there isn't communication going on privately. It's just not everybody's business.
Exactly.

Many of the reprimands or infractions go on behind the scenes, but don't take it as a sign of turning the other cheek. People do get infractions, when infractions are due. The mod team handles things with tact and very reasonably.

Those types of things are best done in private and not put on display for everyone to oogle at.

Old 06-07-2013, 02:33 PM   #13
gelshark
Quote:
Can we not drag this off topic just this once please?

OP, some people also have a very odd sense of humor which might be viewed as bullying by some, but is actually a perhaps misplaced attempt at humor, which only that person might in fact appreciate...
To keep this subject on topic I think it should be moved to the "General Chit-Chat Forum" or to the "Discussions about this site"

My previous comments tie in decently with the current location of this thread ("Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions")

Old 06-07-2013, 02:53 PM   #14
Nanci
Quote:
Originally Posted by gelshark View Post
To keep this subject on topic I think it should be moved to the "General Chit-Chat Forum" or to the "Discussions about this site"

My previous comments tie in decently with the current location of this thread ("Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions")
F T F Y

Old 06-07-2013, 04:21 PM   #15
Rich Z
In reference to the definition of cyberbullying, I seriously doubt any court would ever convict someone of wrongdoing by embarrassing someone that was actually DOING something that deserves to make them feel embarrassment.

Old 06-07-2013, 06:56 PM   #16
ladymagpie
Quote:
F T F Y
What does that mean?

Old 06-07-2013, 07:01 PM   #17
Lennycorn
She move the thread to Discussions about this site forum.
So she Fix That For You.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google