CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Old 12-24-2013, 08:52 PM   #11
SarahP
Merry Christmas, everyone!

Old 12-24-2013, 09:04 PM   #12
Elsa
Merry Christmas and thanks for for all the advice, also wishing everyone a very happy New Year

Old 12-24-2013, 09:17 PM   #13
vetusvates
Merry Christmas, Rich, and everyone else here.

Always thinking and quite fair in your thoughts about those posting classifieds in FC and here.

Old 12-24-2013, 09:45 PM   #14
The Cat
Merry Christmas everybody!

Old 12-24-2013, 10:37 PM   #15
daddio207
Merry Christmas from Frick and his human family !!

looking forward to posting ads, Thanks Rich Z !

Old 12-25-2013, 07:15 AM   #16
Susan
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Old 12-25-2013, 08:59 AM   #17
Walter Smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
Hope everyone has a nice Christmas planned. And lots of nice gifts both given and received.

Speaking of which.....

Most of you probably know that I also run FaunaClassifieds.com. And you possibly know that all members there can post classified ads for free. But yet, doesn't it require a paid (Contributor) membership HERE to advertise? Why is that?

Well, it used to be because it just seemed logical that since I was running my SerpenCo business selling corn snakes, that I should charge people at least something if they were going to compete directly with me on my own CornSnakes oriented website. And yes, it made sense to me back then.

But now? Well, no, not really. Not any longer. It just doesn't make sense at all that members on FaunaClassifieds.com can post classified ads there, but members of CornSnakes.com have to pay for that privilege here. I retired the SerpenCo business a few years ago, and I guess only now am I thinking about all this.

So, with that in mind, I will be terminating that paid membership requirement on this site. Well, when I can get around to making the necessary permission changes here, anyway. At that time all registered members will be able to post classified ads here on this site absolutely for free.

So, Merry Christmas everyone! And hopefully 2014 will treat us all better than 2013 did.
What a nice gift Rich, Thank You !!
I hope You and Connie have a great Christmas and a safe, happy and prosperous New Year !!!

Walter
BOUT' CORNS !!

Old 12-25-2013, 10:40 AM   #18
ZiggysMom
Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! May the new year bring us and our reptile friends health and happiness!

Old 12-25-2013, 03:03 PM   #19
Chip
Merry Christmas to you all, and may 2014 bring you health, prosperity, and healthy, happy pets!

Old 12-25-2013, 05:32 PM   #20
UniqueSnakes
Merry Christmas!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google