CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

How to up load pictures (Browser and Tapatalk) (Answered)

Old 01-23-2014, 02:14 AM   #1
Lewis25
How to up load pictures (Browser and Tapatalk) (Answered)

Hi im trying to upload a pic of my new corn snake but cant seem to do it . I have clicked the camera below and selected a photo but other people cant see it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 01-23-2014, 02:45 AM   #2
Nythain
If I'm uploading from my computer, I will click the Go Advanced button. Once at the advanced reply window, there's a Paperclip button/icon for attachments. From there you can attach images and they will load after the post at the bottom. There's limit to the file size and number of attachments a post can have, and once you have browsed to all of the attachments make sure you click the "Upload" button and wait for it to finish before actually submitting your post/reply. They will show up like the picture at the end of this post.

You could also insert them into the post from another site like facebook/imgur/photobucket/etc by clicking on the icon that looks like some mountains and a sun or moon that happens to be the button for Add Images. A window will popup asking for the URL of the image. After putting in the entire URL (including the http://) and hitting OK or whatever, it will add the image tag.

Then it should look like that!

Old 01-23-2014, 08:32 AM   #3
Lewis25
Thanks but how do you upload from ipad or iPhone ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old 01-23-2014, 08:49 AM   #4
Nanci
Click Write a reply...

Click the icon with the sun and mountain. That's your camera roll. The camera icon lets you take a photo and upload it.

Select the album containing the photo you want to upload.

Choose the photo.

Oops, I didn't capture one step. It asks what size you want. I always pick medium.

Old 01-23-2014, 09:06 AM   #5
Lewis25
Thank you nanci

Old 01-23-2014, 09:07 AM   #6
Nanci
We just recently got Tapatalk. I LOVE it. It makes it so much easier to do everything.

Old 01-23-2014, 09:08 AM   #7
Lewis25
Yh same still abit lost with it haha

Old 01-23-2014, 11:27 AM   #8
Alicia P
When I use Tapatalk I can't see anyone's pictures, so I gave up using it. It might be my phone though....

OT Nanci what kind of snake is that in the picture you posted?

Old 01-23-2014, 11:28 AM   #9
Lewis25
Thts weird
Its a lovely snake very nice markings

Old 01-23-2014, 11:29 AM   #10
Nanci
That's a "cow," some sort of dwarf retic. Those pics are from Tinley. That snake was a super-sweetheart. They had him out there all day, with people pawing all over him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google