CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

TapaTalk? ---- Nope

Old 05-26-2014, 08:40 PM   #1
rich333
TapaTalk? ---- Nope

Hate to be a stick in the mud....But......

Anyone else experiencing this?

Old 05-26-2014, 08:47 PM   #2
Nanci
I am on two devices.

Old 05-26-2014, 09:20 PM   #3
Rich Z
I know my programmer very recently (like early this morning) did a security update patch from TapaTalk, so perhaps that has something to do with that.

Old 05-26-2014, 10:58 PM   #4
AliCat37
Yep, tried to get on this morning and that showed up. Thought it was just me.

Old 05-27-2014, 12:47 AM   #5
Rich Z
Well, it looks like there is a good number of people logged in now using TapaTalk and I'm not getting a bunch of people yelling at me about a problem. So I'm not real sure about how widespread this problem may be.

I've asked my programmer to take a look at this, but I need to remind you all that this TapaTalk interface is basically going to be completely unsupported by any effort to resolve technical problems. I don't use it, and I don't think my programmer does neither. He will be diligent about patching for security flaws to try to keep the site and my server secure, but as for actual testing and whatnot for actual usability, I'm afraid you are all going to be on you own if and when difficulties arise with YOUR ability to use it on this forum.

Sorry, but there are no plans on my horizon to get an internet capable mobile service and needed handheld device. Heck, matter of fact I just bought a LARGER resolution monitor for my desktop, and am just not all that interested trying to read this stuff on a postcard (or less) sized screen. My eyes have gotten bad enough as it is...

Old 05-27-2014, 04:08 AM   #6
Rich Z
My programmer reloaded the pertinent files associated with the security patch he did in case one or more got corrupted. If that corrects the problem a few folks are having, please let me know.

Old 05-27-2014, 05:06 AM   #7
Nanci
It's not working for me. (Other forums, such as Pit Bull Forum, are unaffected.)

Old 05-27-2014, 08:38 AM   #8
AliCat37
Working for me today

Old 05-27-2014, 08:43 AM   #9
Nanci
It is now working for me! Yay!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google