CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

WANTED/ORCHIDS 2015s

Old 11-15-2015, 06:20 PM   #11
crackerhead
Fingers, legs, arms and eyes all crossed.

Terri

Old 11-16-2015, 08:29 AM   #12
acmecorns
We should also have more next year. this season we sold out within a few days. Luckily none of the lavenders we had this year had kinks (a miracle compared to last year) but they hatched on day 85-90.

Old 11-16-2015, 11:57 AM   #13
Jessicat
Be patient and wait for one of these members (from the pictures I've seen of Terri's offspring you can't go wrong!), or talk to Stephan Roylance (already mentioned). He has a mega hatchling thread floating around here somewhere. You will NOT be disappointed if you go with Steve (or anyone else who's already commented for that matter).

Look on the bright side.. if you have to wait a little longer than expected it will give you time to save.

Old 11-16-2015, 12:10 PM   #14
Dragonling
If I hadn't already bought an orchid this year I'd be holding out for one of ACMEcorns' red factors. At this rate I'll just produce my own...in a decade or so. XD

Old 11-16-2015, 01:33 PM   #15
daddio207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonling View Post
100 for an orchid girl? Good luck
A quick search brought up this. DCR might not have them at this time but at some point were selling hatchlings at a low price point.

"Orchid corn snakes are the dual combination of the sunkissed gene with the lavender gene. They tend to be a lighter colored purple snake with some orange hues. Very attractive animals.

$100-150 ea. Request more information

Not Available"

Old 11-16-2015, 02:46 PM   #16
Dragonling
I'm betting the $150 was for females.

Old 11-16-2015, 08:56 PM   #17
Morphedout
i most likly will go with vms as ive got from them in the past i was just looking to see if others had any at fair price as ive seen many private breeders offer high end animals at fair prices then the going market price
I dont really have intentions to breed i just like how they look and wanted 1 in my collection so and from what was said with males being more colorfull i will look into that further and go from here.
Thanks to all for the helpfull info

Old 11-16-2015, 10:51 PM   #18
daddio207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonling View Post
I'm betting the $150 was for females.
HMmmmm??? I might take that bet

As you said " I don't really get why females are more either...the males are prettier anyway." So as breeders females are more valuable BUT in the pet trade males are more in demand for their beauty

Old 11-17-2015, 09:19 AM   #19
acmecorns
Even some females can look good ;-)

Natalie

Old 11-17-2015, 10:10 AM   #20
DuxorW
Is that redcoat or red factor in those orchids? What did you use to introduce it? Amazing.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google