CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

Thumbnail pictures

Old 08-29-2004, 05:41 AM   #1
Adrienne
Thumbnail pictures

How do you attach a thumbnail picture to your threads???

Old 08-29-2004, 05:47 AM   #2
Cindy
When you start a thread to type your message scroll down well below the sumbit reply and preview post options are, there you will see an Additions Options block, manage attachments is the baby you need for attaching thumbnails, keep the file sizes a small as you can. Hope that helps, if your still stuff drop me a message and I will talk you through it step by step.

Old 08-29-2004, 07:59 AM   #3
Adrienne
Thank you Cindy, i'll give it a try now

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google