CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Special sale offerings to contributors?

Old 05-03-2007, 02:21 PM   #71
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flagg
Seems like there were a lot of them back when you started that forum...
Well, I probably had a LOT of snakes available and wanted to move them out quickly! That is normally enough incentive for me to start thinking about making deals......

It's possible this year that my usual 50 percent off pre-hatching sale may be EXCLUSIVELY for Contributor members here.

I'll be thinking about this more once the snakes stop dropping eggs.

Thanks for signing up.

Old 05-05-2007, 05:45 AM   #72
snakemom1961
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxom1957
I didn't join to save money: I joined because of the money I'd already saved. The information and advice I found in the forums saved me from making mistakes that would have cost far more than the membership. I'm not a "high-end" kind of guy, so most of what is offered is out of my reach, but the information is right there at my fingertips. Call it a "Thanks for all the help" membership.
Is the exact reason I became a member. This forum is a WEALTH of information that I don't think could be found anywhere else no matter how much you searched.

For that reason only I decided it was time to help Rich continue a great site and if I were to find a deal on an animal I was interested in, that would be the cherry on top!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google