CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Groan......

Old 04-27-2009, 04:26 PM   #101
Caryl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
Heck no. Honestly I have NO intention of having yet another animal around here that I have to take care of. Besides, those bamboo groves are quite a distance from the house, so most dogs I have seen seem content to just laze around on the porch, and in this case would not be helpful at all.
I don't know how helpful the dog would be, but once you've got a few thousand critters, what's one more anyway?

Old 05-01-2009, 01:00 AM   #102
Rich Z
4,396 good eggs and counting.......... OK girls, that's ENOUGH now....

I feel like with every egg I put into an incubating container, it's like looking like yet another work order piling up in my inbox. I feel like running away from home.

Old 05-01-2009, 02:43 AM   #103
torsten
Feel free to send any eggs my way lol

That's alot of good eggs! How many more do you think you will get this year?

Old 05-01-2009, 03:27 PM   #104
Caryl
Quote:
Originally Posted by torsten View Post
Feel free to send any eggs my way lol
If there are still unwanted leftovers after Torsten, I'd graciously help out in homing them.

I'm sorry you feel like running away from home, though. The trouble with making one's livelihood from livestock is that running away from home isn't feasible with all those thousands of mouths to feed. (Yeah, I know you already know that.) I'll say a prayer and send positive energy to you and Connie. May you wake tomorrow morning refreshed and renewed, with energy, strength and excitement for the day.

Old 05-01-2009, 07:25 PM   #105
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caryl View Post
If there are still unwanted leftovers after Torsten, I'd graciously help out in homing them.

I'm sorry you feel like running away from home, though. The trouble with making one's livelihood from livestock is that running away from home isn't feasible with all those thousands of mouths to feed. (Yeah, I know you already know that.) I'll say a prayer and send positive energy to you and Connie. May you wake tomorrow morning refreshed and renewed, with energy, strength and excitement for the day.
Why thank you... But to be honest, the time we need that extra energy the most is right around midnight during the hatching season. If you have a spell that works to take away an aching back and legs, and this sharp nagging pain I've been having in my hip lately, I sure would appreciate it. Oh yeah, then there is my eyesight and hearing getting worse. And my memory.... uh.... Aw heck, why not just go for a complete overhaul? Lots of things on me don't work they way they used to......

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google