CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

2006 price list done! (I think....)

Old 06-13-2006, 04:28 PM   #41
Serpwidgets
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbdorfer
Actually, they are different. A good hypo miami will have a nice silvery/gray ground color. This is not necessary for a crimson
Silvery or tan
Depending on who breeds them
Could go either way

Pinello's Crimsons
Are silvery and not tan
As an example

Old 06-13-2006, 04:42 PM   #42
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbdorfer
No, not really. I thought the same thing a few years ago. Check out SMR's site to see the difference in coloration, and especially price!
I believe Rich originated them...So I'll go by what he says...

Regardless, they are line bred Hypos, which is what a Crimson is.

Now, back ON TOPIC...

I am waiting patiently with my hands folded in my lap, Rich.

Old 06-13-2006, 05:14 PM   #43
El Jefe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpwidgets
Can't wait to see adult list

I 2nd that....

And I've had a thought....probably not a good one but here it goes....

You know how you love us contributors? How about a sneak peek at the list before the public?

Yeah...that's the ticket.....

Old 06-13-2006, 05:41 PM   #44
TripleMoonsExotic
O! O! GREAT IDEA! I 2nd that!

Old 06-13-2006, 07:11 PM   #45
pgr8dnlvr
To quote from southpark........

SCREW YOU GUYS! I'M GOIN' HOME!

HUMPH!

Rebecca

lol, here's an even better idea, why not offer the list to people who will put down a deposit first or maybe have spent over a grand with ya! lol

Old 06-13-2006, 07:27 PM   #46
VinnyJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgr8dnlvr
To quote from southpark........

SCREW YOU GUYS! I'M GOIN' HOME!

HUMPH!

Rebecca

lol, here's an even better idea, why not offer the list to people who will put down a deposit first or maybe have spent over a grand with ya! lol
WOW!!! You spent over a grand on cornsnakes... and you still haven't coughed up the $25 contribution fee?!!

I think offering the list to contributing members first is a great idea. If you're not a contributing member now would be a great time to become one!

Old 06-13-2006, 07:35 PM   #47
pgr8dnlvr
Heheheh lol! I know I know! I was just thinking of making the time to become a contributing member Only makes sense to pay for all the knowledge I have gained from reading so much from the archives!

I am also so happy with all the wonderfull people that I never would have met if not for this AMAZING website!

Can't wait to start my webpage! I am just working on getting everything set up so I can ship across Canada with Westjet! Then I'll definitely need to be a contributing member so I can start offering animals to people <particularly Canadians> who visit this site!!

Keep up the great work Rich! By the way Kathy said she was hoping you weren't going to list the adults cause she wants to have lots to choose from at Daytona! NO FAIR! lol!

Rebecca

Old 06-13-2006, 07:37 PM   #48
Rich Z
Obviously the opportunity exists that I will piss off someone no matter what I do.

I'm basically done keying in all the data for the surplus adults. Now I have to double check my prices and put in the number of caveats that will exist in offering these adults. Anyone who asks me to send them photographs of them will be shot at dawn, for starters.

Secondly, there may be some of them with fat deposits and maybe other minor imperfections (such as rubbed noses) that I just did not have time to identify and itemized while making up the list. I have asked the workers to make note of such things on the cages, but it is rare that they actually do that. But there is nothing that would be a problem for them to be breeders for you next season.

Thirdly, I have no idea how well this sale will be received. I only have a limited number of shipping boxes as I am just tired of having that stuff on the front and side porch all of the time. So I only order the bare minimum when I need them. So if I run out of boxes, there will be some delay in filling the later orders until I can get more boxes delivered.

Fourthly, any more then 12 adults PER ORDER will need to be shipped via Delta Airlines as the boxing requirements will make for a very large and heavy box, which could be actually more expensive going FedEx then by Delta.

And lastly, these need to go out of here NOW. No layaways, deposits, payments, etc. as I want them to be gone before I change my mind on some of them (which CAN happen, btw). And I am not going to hold these to ship these along with orders of smaller snakes. Putting bagged up heavy adults in with babies in deli cups is just not a good idea at all as those adults will push the deli cups all around within the box, maybe even able to pop the lids off that way.

Old 06-13-2006, 07:39 PM   #49
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgr8dnlvr
By the way Kathy said she was hoping you weren't going to list the adults cause she wants to have lots to choose from at Daytona! NO FAIR! lol!

Rebecca
I feel pretty confident that NONE of the adults I will be listing will still be here by the time Daytona rolls around. But that may give me the breathing room to go through the younger adults to take them there to sell.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google