CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Different looking Blizzard

Old 06-24-2008, 02:48 PM   #1
Rich Z
Different looking Blizzard

Yeah, I know I shouldn't pay much attention to the babies before they have their first shed, but this guy just seems to stand out like a sore thumb in that clutch.....

Old 06-24-2008, 02:51 PM   #2
Rich Z
And here's a photo of it apparently when it came right out of the egg...

Old 06-24-2008, 02:59 PM   #3
koa94
thats really cool! What colour are they?

Old 06-24-2008, 03:30 PM   #4
Snakexperience
Wow! Is it green?
the wet version looks leucistic or at least ultra hypoish or something like that..
Very interesting!

Arjan

Old 06-24-2008, 04:36 PM   #5
Weebonilass
wooohooo... a little worm who doesn't look like he's been flayed... that's awesome looking, Rich! I love his eyes too

hmmm wait a minute... he looks sickly... you can send him to me, so the rest of your collection doesn't get whatever it is that he's got

Old 06-24-2008, 05:04 PM   #6
Eli173
It's refusing to be pink like it's sibs, sweet!

Old 06-24-2008, 06:14 PM   #7
RobbiesCornField
I want it. How much for it?

Old 06-24-2008, 06:21 PM   #8
Weebonilass
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbiesCornField View Post
I want it. How much for it?
Robbie hun,

If you have to ask how much, you probably can't afford it If you are really interested, email Rich how much you are willing to pay and he'll say thanks or thanks, but no thanks....

I know from experience

Old 06-24-2008, 06:23 PM   #9
Nanci
It looks yellow, or more exactly, very, very faint apricot or orangey yellow to me. The eyes are way different.

Old 06-24-2008, 06:32 PM   #10
Rich Z
Yeah, I guess my philosophy is somewhat different from a lot of people. I don't breed snakes primarily to sell. I breed them because I want to produce interesting animals. When something new hatches out, I don't see dollar signs dancing before my eyes. I see the potential for a whole new world of possibilities that just opened up. Doesn't mean it will actually work out that way, but I can hope....

And I know the best way to produce that 1 in 1,000 animal is to actually produce 1,000 animals. My luck just isn't good enough for me to just depend solely on it. So I roll a LOT of dice to compensate. So if I AM lucky, I get my 1 in 1,000 and also 999 that I can sell off to pay for that effort I made.

Fortunately I have been able to make a living by selling those animals I do not want to keep.

Now, that's not to say that someone throwing me REALLY BIG BUCKS for something wouldn't get my attention.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google