• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

3 tier Rack

knox

Just a 3 tier rack I made last week using Iris CB110 tubs -significantly larger than the 41 qt tubs I was thinking of using. I have 11" Flexwatt under each tub.

Housed in it are a Sonoran Gopher and a Nelson Milk. I have an empty drawer, so I think it's about time for another snake. Corn? King? Not sure yet, but it's fun to have options :)

rack2.jpg

004-1.jpg

011.jpg

013-1.jpg

I am jealous of people who have the wood/melamine skills! I am fine with wiring but not with construction. That rack looks great.

Thanks! I wish I had a full wood shop to work with.

Oh, and if I can do this, ANYONE can! Measure twice, cut once. That's all there is to it LOL...

looks good, one day ill post my newb rack my partner and i built, its crude but it works, ur looks way batter then mine~!~

Back