CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Gozer Progression

Old 03-25-2013, 07:04 PM   #1
sezmra
Gozer Progression

Hi!

After a few years of ups and downs, I've returned to keeping Corns and I'm super excited with my new baby from Steve Roylance. So, naturally I have also returned to the best corncommunity! I've been lurking for a couple of weeks and am finally gonna post again.

He's eating fine and seems to have adapted well so far.

I call him... Gozer.

Old 03-25-2013, 07:20 PM   #2
PaulDallas
Very nice. Welcome back. I just joined the group for the first time a few weeks ago. Great to see how many folks are passionate about snakes and corns, specifically. I got Mazie a few weeks ago and she ate once a few days after bringing her home. Bu went into shed about 1.5 weeks ago and now refuses to eat even though she shed on Friday. I'll let her chill some more and try again in a few days. Good luck with the little guy.

Old 03-25-2013, 08:01 PM   #3
Nythain
Just remember, if he asks you if you're a god... you say YES! Also, cute little guy, I love all these progression threads of babies, it's fun watching them grow up.

Old 03-25-2013, 09:05 PM   #4
sezmra
@PaulDallas
I'm sorry to hear Mazie's still being "fussy". She's lovely, I hope she comes around! Please keep us updated.

@Nythain
Haha, yes, I will learn from Ray's lesson. ^^ Thank you, I'm in love.. I'm really looking forward to watch him grow.

Old 04-17-2013, 10:21 PM   #5
sezmra
Gozer is still an active little rattler, so it only takes a quick sniff before he latches on. I took the opportunity to snap a couple as I hadn't gotten any of his feeding yet. So glad he's an eager eater.

Old 04-17-2013, 10:25 PM   #6
Nythain
Is it just me, or has he grown quite a bit already? Seems to be a bit bigger than the tiny little gozerian he was in his first pictures.

Old 04-17-2013, 11:03 PM   #7
sezmra
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, hah! I'm expecting him to go into shed soonish, he's a growing boy(god) afterall.

Old 04-18-2013, 08:23 AM   #8
juliegarner
He is really sweet. I love watching them grow up.

Old 04-18-2013, 08:48 AM   #9
mario5021089
Gorgeous corn!! as all of them

i love lavenders but havent found any in Hungary yet.. :/

Old 04-18-2013, 07:09 PM   #10
Myca
What is Gozer's hatch date? I got Charisma from Steve. She is a hypo lavender and her hatch date is 1/10/13. Maybe Gozer is her brother.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google