CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

'15 Snow tessera motely (or stripe) female

Old 10-24-2015, 03:33 PM   #1
Highball
Arrow '15 Snow tessera motely (or stripe) female

This female snow tessera is either a stripe or motley het stripe.

She is 100% het hypo. She's eating frozen thawed pinkies in a cup (not off tongs yet).

DOB: May 28, 2015

Price: $175

Shipping to be arranged for cost. Located in Ames, IA.

Old 10-24-2015, 03:39 PM   #2
Highball
Also, sorry I messed up her birth date. The correct DOB is Aug 23, 2015. Also here is her baby picture where you can see the tessera more clearly. As she gets whiter, it's more difficult to see in pictures.

Old 10-24-2015, 04:38 PM   #3
Zeina
She is stunning.

Old 11-29-2015, 05:17 PM   #4
Highball
Thanks Zeina! I agree, she is quite pretty and she even has a nice personality too =)

She is now eating f/t large pinkies off tongs. She takes a second to strike but once she does she likes to choke them out for a while

Old 11-29-2015, 09:06 PM   #5
Zeina
So do mine lol my opal (this is gross) will grab the mouse and Choke/squeeze it SO HARD it literally bursts! I can't imagine him grabbing a finger on accident lol

Old 11-29-2015, 09:18 PM   #6
Highball
Hehe yeah I consider that good feeding response so I'm always pleased with that behavior. I've had a couple hungry adult females get me and try to chow down. It hurts!

Old 04-20-2016, 01:02 PM   #7
sarah22992
Is she still available?

Old 04-20-2016, 01:29 PM   #8
Highball
Arrow

She is sold unfortunately but I may have some more this year in approximately 2.5-3 months. I can let you know if you want me to message or text you if I hatch some. If you PM me your contact info, I will let you know. Thanks for your interest!

Old 04-20-2016, 09:22 PM   #9
sarah22992
I know several who will have some then.
I was hoping to find a bday gift for myself now but I can't find anything I want or that's compatible with my current animals.

Old 04-21-2016, 11:05 AM   #10
Highball
Arrow

I buy myself snakes for my birthday as well so I fully support your sentiment =)

Good luck finding one you like and have a happy birthday!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google