• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

wanted: who could ship corn snakes to the philippines?

Exporting from the US to the Phillipines is going to be hundreds of dollars just for the shipping. For it to really be worth it, you would have to buy a lot of snakes at once.

sounds like an idea place to get a little business going though, thats presuming people would buy the babies you produce of course.
good luck

RobbiesCornField Exporting from the US to the Phillipines is going to be hundreds of dollars just for the shipping. For it to really be worth it, you would have to buy a lot of snakes at once.

would it really cost that much? :( it really saddens me though.. i really envy looking at the corn snakes being post by u guys.. its hard to obtain snakes here because of few breeders, and its very expensive.. how i wish philippines was near hahaha :bang:

I shipped to the Philippines once...

about 10 years ago, I think. I don't know if things have changed since then. It took the buyer 2 years to finally get the permits from his own country (the US permits for corns are not difficult). He had the name of a Congressman or some politician (from the Philippines) as some sort of sponsor to get his permit. It wasn't easy for him. I think he bought about $2,000 worth of corns, and it might have cost about $700 - $800 for shipping, permits, etc - that is just on the US side. He might have had to spend money in his own country too. It costs almost the same whether you import 1 baby or 100 babies. That is because most of the money is not for shipping, it is for government red tape - permits, inspections, etc. That is the way government works. And they wonder why we are in a recession. Sad, isn't it?

Back