• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

$1 Auction -- Winner's Choice of 2.0 2010 Bloodreds het anery, hypo -- SOLD

desertanimal

2003 UB313
Pick your baby auction! Pictures below.

Auction Rules:

- Auction begins now, ends Friday, April 29th, 11:30pm eastern time.

- Bid increments must be $1 or more. Starting bid is $1.

- Winner takes his/her pick of the batch! Winner commits to paying full amount including shipping within 48 hours after the auction ends unless other arrangements are made ahead of time. If winner fails to pay, the second runner up will be given first choice of the batch at his or her last bidding price.

-Second, third, and fourth runners up will have the option to take second, third, and fourth pick of the batch at their last bid prices, respectively, but are not obligated to do so.

-Winners pay shipping.

-Shipping on Monday-Wednesday, via ShipYourReptiles

-Winners can arrange to combine shipping with other impending auctions, but payment must be made for animal to be held. Preview what's coming up here.

Mbr15.jpg

Mbr7.jpg

Last edited:
Daft Question appart from that it wont be in an envelope...how do you mail a snake
I know there is snail mail ..but snake mail
(Seriously how...and how far can you ship.... heheheheh)

Like all but a few people, I can't ship internationally. But shipping overnight in a styrofoam-lined, crumpled paper-filled box with the snake in a deli-cup or snake bag is pretty straighforward to anywhere in the continental U.S.

Wow... What a good deal... You would think there would be a lot of bids... Good luck and good luck to the winner- whoever he or she may be...

Sold one locally, but still two left for the first and second place bidders! (Thanks, bidders, for giving me your top choices so that I could get the third animal placed.)

Less than 24 hours to go!

Back