• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Nominations for new moderator are now being accepted in this thread

Just going through the member list, thinking, and one name not already mentioned kept drawing me back. As a result, I would like to nominate Chris (chris68). He's on often, is active, very knowledgeable, wonderful to talk to and deal with, and an all-around good guy.

No, but Thank You for the consideration.

After much agonizing debate with my conscious, I have decided now is not a good time to be in the running for a moderator position. I'd also like to endorse Bob for Moderator. As a few of you are aware, my partner & I are taking on about 250 new cornsnakes near the end of this month, thrusting the number in our care up to 425+; the number of breedable females this year will be around 100. Thank you for thinking of me during this time & please vote your consciousnesses.
Warmest Regards,
dp

Last edited:
Just going through the member list, thinking, and one name not already mentioned kept drawing me back. As a result, I would like to nominate Chris (chris68). He's on often, is active, very knowledgeable, wonderful to talk to and deal with, and an all-around good guy.

I agree Susan, he would make a great mod as well!

I'd also like to endorse Chris for Moderator! I too think He will do a great job!! In light of my recent health issue I would like to decline the nomination that Chris had given me & ask that you please support Chris for Moderator instead! :cheers:

Last edited:
I was gonna nominate Bob (crotalis40741) but Dave beat me to it lol, so I'll just second it. He's very knowledgeable and has always been very helpful

So did any of you read what Rich said about just making a single nomination for each person? No need to second, third, hundredth it??

Sorry, must've missed that part, was trying to post on my phone. Just wanted to voice my opinion that I approved of the nomination.

Since my original nominations could not go through I would like to nominate Josh aka Airenlow. Reasons why to be listed in the other thread if he accepts.

Back in it!

I feel that I had made a rather hasty decision to decline the nomination earlier this evening. After much discussion with Linda about it and at her urging:
I have decided with to accept the nomination. I will "keep my hat in the ring" until all of the nominations have been made. I will make my final decision just before Rich posts the poll.
I love this site & sometimes giving back requires more than making a monetary contribution.

I have posted a complete list (AFAIK!) of nominees (in the second post in this thread) and noted who has accepted or declined. If you nominate someone, please advise them of the nomination so they can accept or decline.

It would be an honor to be a moderator but since I have other work that is not complete! I will have to decline. Thank you for the thought tho.

I'd like to nominate Alicat37 - she (and I'm assuming gender, here) is frequently online and is knowledgeable and helpful.

Back