CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

open apology

Old 07-11-2012, 11:37 AM   #1
bigtbone7
open apology

this is an open apology to christen,cuduke and to all on this site.Ive been called a stalker and a creep i have said some things that i shouldnt have for that im sorry. I never ment to cause any hurt or pain. I know im a lil flirty and im sorry for that. i have sent apologies for my behavior but i dont think they were accepted. I would like to apologize to the owner of the site and all moderaters. I will not contact anyone here i have removed all from my friends list. Im only here for the threads. Christen has been so knowlagable about snakes and has helped me alot, i thank u for that. cuduke im sorry i gave u such a hard time about u being a furry i was just poking fun and would never cause u any harm. I served my country in iraq for 15 months and watched my friends die for this country and for what. well im truely sorry to everyone. Im not a stalker i promise. PLZ FORGIVE ME

Old 07-11-2012, 01:03 PM   #2
crotalis40741
In my opinion it should have never have came to this. And to air out peoples private lives in this manner is also not a good thing. These ladies are great peoples and did not deserve this. There are many of us here that suffer from PTSD and we do not use it as a pity device. Yes it is a good thing that you served our country but it is not a stepping stone to use on here with trying to score sympathy from the female population on here. I really hope that you meant what you said about not doing these things any longer. On here all we have is our reputations and once they are ruined they are usually not recoverable.

Old 07-11-2012, 01:46 PM   #3
bigtbone7
things was posted about me is what i heard so they were wrong in doing that as well. i do mean every word of my apology. im sorry i was taken so wrong and im not contacting any one ever again. just tired of the mean pvt messages ive been reciveing and was told that someone posted on their profile about me.

Old 07-11-2012, 01:52 PM   #4
Nanci
When people, especially married women, tell you they aren't interested, that means they aren't interested. You wouldn't have gotten such strongly-worded PMs if you had backed off the first time you were asked.

Old 07-11-2012, 01:59 PM   #5
bigtbone7
i sent them apologies and it was still posted publicly according to the pms ive recived so i feel like i was done unfairly because i quit and apologized yet it was still annouced publicly. im not trying to start anything i just wanted to apologize openly that is it i believe that i have done the right thing here since i was displayed publicly after i apologized pvtly

Old 07-11-2012, 02:04 PM   #6
Nanci
Well, sometimes actions have unwanted consequences.

Old 07-11-2012, 02:07 PM   #7
BloodyBaroness
They started it privately and only went partially public when it continued.

To me this thread is a poor play at pity. The full public forum only gets your side and you get sympathy. They don't get the side of the people that you offended.

If you really wanted to apologize in public, you would not have put their names or specific issues. You could have easily left that part and people would have probably taken you much more seriously.

I agree with Bob, I truly hope you mean what you said.

Old 07-11-2012, 02:14 PM   #8
bigtbone7
well it was taken publicly so i apologized publicly. just trying to do the right thing thats all. im not looking for pity just trying to put things at rest that is all. like i said im not gonna contact anyone for any reason on here just here to read threads to help me with my snakes that is all

Old 07-11-2012, 02:15 PM   #9
Nanci
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyBaroness View Post
They started it privately and only went partially public when it continued.
Besides, it's the Internet. Nothing you write, in a PM, in a thread, in chat, is ever truly private.

Old 07-11-2012, 02:18 PM   #10
BloodyBaroness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
Besides, it's the Internet. Nothing you write, in a PM, in a thread, in chat, is ever truly private.
Darn skippy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google