CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

open apology

Old 07-11-2012, 02:19 PM   #11
bigtbone7
im just trying to make things right i know i did wrong and for that im truely sorry. thats all i can do is apologize. i really like this site and everyone has been great and im sorry for everthing i truely am. im not mad at anyone i was just letting every one know that i am sorry.

Old 07-11-2012, 02:26 PM   #12
Nanci
Well, after you apologize and then repeat your behavior over and over, and just keep apologizing, eventually people think your apologies may have been insincere.

Old 07-11-2012, 02:28 PM   #13
Nanci
My advice, not that you asked, would be, if you want to be accepted here after this, stick to snake talk.

Old 07-11-2012, 02:31 PM   #14
bigtbone7
ive done all i can do it can be accepted or not i really dont care like i said im not gonna contact anyone else ever again on this site. just gonna use the threads for advise for my snakes. i really dont know u ppl and u dont know me and im fine with that.

Old 07-11-2012, 02:33 PM   #15
bigtbone7
thats damn good advice that u nanci.

Old 07-11-2012, 02:39 PM   #16
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
Well, after you apologize and then repeat your behavior over and over, and just keep apologizing, eventually people think your apologies may have been insincere.
Well, then let me make this official. If that apology is not genuine and the behavior being referred to EVER happens again, then "sayonara, dude".

Old 07-11-2012, 02:44 PM   #17
Christen
Nothing has ever been said (to the best of my knowledge) about you publicly. Everything that was said was said one one between friends. When it was realized you were sending messages to many of us that is when it was brought to a group discussion. That is still private for the most part.

I felt really bad that I had to be pushed to the point of sending a nasty message to you but being nice about the inappropriate talk didn't work. You stopped and then started just a few days later. Then I try ignoring you and I get a nasty message from you for ignoring you.

My friends have known about this behavior for a few weeks now and you didn't get any comments until you posted this apology. So if you are getting mean comments it is because you have made it public, not me and not any of the other girls you have harassed. This apology is one that I have seen from you a number of times. Same exact words. I will have you know many of my family is military with PTSD and many of the members on here have PTSD as Bob stated. Many of them are my friends and would never dream to treat me or anyone the way that you have.

I second Nanci's comment about leaving all discussion to snake talk. This is not a forum for you to get your jolly's from.

Old 07-11-2012, 02:45 PM   #18
starsevol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
Well, then let me make this official. If that apology is not genuine and the behavior being referred to EVER happens again, then "sayonara, dude".
Um Rich? Not to nitpick, but doncha mean "sayonara fella"?

Old 07-11-2012, 02:53 PM   #19
bigtbone7
i got nasty pms before this. im not gonna contact anyone else ok. so it was public before this to my knowlage, an according to the pms i got. ive been threatend and im just trying to make things write with those ive wronged i assure u all its never gonna happen again. so plz can we lay all this to rest plz. im not trying to hurt anyone im just asking for forgivness. we all arnt perfect and make mistakes and im just trying to make those mistakes right. ive never ment to hurt anyone and i was childish. no one deserved the way i treated them i was very wrong

Old 07-11-2012, 02:59 PM   #20
bigtbone7
so with everything being said i am sorry and im not gonna talk about it any more. ive said my sorrys and thats all i can do. everyone can accept it or not its out of my hands now good day and good bye

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google