• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

❤✻❤ SALE! Miami Hatchlings ❤✻❤

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanci

Alien Lover
Miami babies are very well-started and ready to go! These babies are terrific feeders on small peach fuzzies. They are all gentle and curious- they love to come out and be held! These babies will make excellent pets and/or breeders. (Pics are from their first feeding. These babies are about 38g now! Updated pictures upon request).

All these babies are poss het amel and motley. There are two amel Miamis in their clutch.

SALE!! $100 shipped!! FedEx Hold at Location. You can see them all on my website, SnickerSnakes.com!

***I will not sell to snake mills or flippers, these are treasured pets first!***

Attachments

• Miami D First Feed-2.jpg
    Miami D First Feed-2.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Babies F, N and O are MALES.

Baby F SOLD- Cris

Attachments

• Miami F First Feed-1.jpg
    Miami F First Feed-1.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 354
  • Miami N First Feed-2.jpg
    Miami N First Feed-2.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 348
  • Miami O First Feed-5.jpg
    Miami O First Feed-5.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 356
Last edited:
Baby H is FEMALE.

BABY H IS SOLD!

Attachments

• Miami H First Feed-2.jpg
    Miami H First Feed-2.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 349
Last edited:
Baby D, Milksnake Phase FEMALE, is priced at $125 shipped :) She's a beauty!!

SALE- $100 SOLD- Ann

Attachments

• Miami D First Feed-2.jpg
    Miami D First Feed-2.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 352
Last edited:
I can't believe that baby H is still available with her cute neck marking. It looks like she is wearing a necklace.

This is their daddy, Milky, with Baby D. I would expect them to look like him, pretty much. Baby D should be quite like him, the others will have a more traditional saddle type.

Attachments

• Miami Baby D and Milky-3.jpg
    Miami Baby D and Milky-3.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 340
Thank you very much! But- it doesn't even matter what they look like! These babies are the funnest clutch I have ever hatched. SUPER friendly and sweet!! You'd love them no matter what they looked like. It's just a bonus that they are pretty :)

I have to say I picked up Big Red from Nanci and he is so amazing. He is so calm and is growing like a weed!!

Nanci, I've been at your website a lot lately, drooling over baby D. I can't get any more snakes right now though!! One day I will get one of your milksnake phase Miamis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back