• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Just feeling cranky this morning

Rich, a BIG thank you for allowing contributors to still post For Sale ads. :bowdown: Hopefully it's a sense of trust in us as contributors to not take advantage of your good will.

D80

Rich...I just thought I'd let you know that the link in the announcement in the for sale section (for becoming a contributor), does not work.

Mike...

I'm in Allen Park, which is a suburb of Detroit. Battle Creek is a bit west of us, maybe 1 1/2 to 2 hour drive...home of Kellogg's and Tony the Tiger...(Grin).

I think Casey Hulce lives out that way...great guy that makes some excellent racks and an incubator. I'm picking up one of his incubators this Saturday at the Taylor Reptile show. Just in time too..I think I'm finally going to have a few clutches of eggs in a week or two. I think I breed quite a bit later than many here..most folks are looking at pips or second clutches of eggs by now..lol.

Mike,

I'm usually across from Casey. Stop on by and introduce yourself. Just look for the long-haired hippie or ask Casey and he'll point me out.

LOL...do you also have a beard ? If so..I think I bought my male emory rat from you as a hatchling...beautiful guy who's growing like crazy !

P.S. Apologies for going OT Rich...it's just nice to meet some local folks here on the boards !

JM :o) said:
Did you mark down the time? You could hold a contest~ how long it takes for the first complaint to show up~ and who the complainer will be.
LMAO!!!
I'll take 2 hours and 42 minutes!
But I won't put a name on it :rolleyes:

Gronk said:
LOL...do you also have a beard ? If so..I think I bought my male emory rat from you as a hatchling...beautiful guy who's growing like crazy !

P.S. Apologies for going OT Rich...it's just nice to meet some local folks here on the boards !

Yep, I've got a beard. :cool:

Rich Z said:
Well, amazingly enough, I haven't gotten even one gripe-o-gram yet!

Hold on... give me a second. :sidestep:

WHY CAN'T I POST A FREE CLASSIFIED FOR SOMETHING CHEAPER THAT YOU SELL THEM FOR? :cry:

Drizzt80 said:
Well my anal retentiveness is now showing . . . oops, better cover that up!

5. Enforcement of 'deleting old ads', (though I don't see this as being a problem since the contributor are already doing that! . . . except for DdotSpot!)

DdotSpot sold and ad still listed (shame on you! :) )

Ouch! Pride....is....wounded....

I wasn't sure whether I should've deleted it or not after that big discussion on deleting other's posts, so I just locked the thread. Rich, you still prefer to delete it or keep it on there?

Heck, I have changed this setting so many times over the years that I just can't remember what it is set at right NOW. The only time I have an issue with someone deleting their "ad" is if an interesting discussion has taken place in it. Even if the discussion that is not particularly welcomed by the thread starter, I don't think it is being real neighborly to just delete the whole thing.

Soooooo totally :-offtopic , but Rich, what IS that snake in your avatar????? Bloodred what? GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

JTGoff69 said:
Soooooo totally :-offtopic , but Rich, what IS that snake in your avatar????? Bloodred what? GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!
I think it's a striped lav. I can't remember where, but I saw that picture somewhere yesterday and it was labled (by Rich). Of course I could be completely wrong! LOL

OH OH! and it was 5 hours 20 min till the first "complaint" :grin01:

Darn, I lose. I knew it would take some time becuase it was a Tuesday, but I thought with all the babies hatching it wouldn't take that much time!

Oh well~ did anyone guess right?

Rich Z said:
Heck, I have changed this setting so many times over the years that I just can't remember what it is set at right NOW. The only time I have an issue with someone deleting their "ad" is if an interesting discussion has taken place in it. Even if the discussion that is not particularly welcomed by the thread starter, I don't think it is being real neighborly to just delete the whole thing.

Yeah I couldn't delete the thread anyhoo....

Back