• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Gravid Bloodred

carol

Down with the sickness
I have two Bloodred females that I bred to a Lava male AND a Hypo Bloodred male. One pairing will produce Bloodreds, and the other hets so I'll be able to tell the babies apart.
Both females are due to drop any day...

Attachments

• Gravidbloodred.JPG
    Gravidbloodred.JPG
    120.1 KB · Views: 236
  • lava.JPG
    lava.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:
I can't wait to see these hatchlings. I bet the lava bloods are gonna be the next big thing for those who love the blood and hypo blood looks. (And it'll be a great start on lava pewters! hehe)

I bought her a few years back at the San Diego IRBA from Shannon Brown. I can't complain, I think she's the best! I would have bought more at the time if he had them, she was a glowing red even as a hatchling when most Bloods are brown. Thanks!

17 eggs last night from one female, the other is due any day now.
:cheers:

Congrats Carol!

Hopefully in about 60 days we'll get to see some little heads piping!!

Best of luck!

15 eggs from the second female! At least one of those boys are fertile! I hope I get hatchlings from both fathers in both clutches! That way I can have some project corns that are only half siblings. :)
I can't wait for hatching season!

Carol--gorgous animals....

:-offtopic Do you think you will be selling any babies from these pairings? I am trying to find a male bloodred het hypo or hypo bloodred. Can you drop me an email regarding this? [email protected]

Offspring from pretty much all of the pairings you see in my "corner" will be for sale. I'll drop you an email. ;)

Carol,

If you have any room on it please add me to the wait list for a pair from that first Bloodred female. She is one of the best I have seen in some time.

Jeff C.

Hi Carol, wondering if your hatchlings are spoken for? would love a female from you if there's any chance. Have a male nearly identical to your blood. would love to carry on this trait.

I'd be more than happy to take down your contact info and let you know. Since two males were used with both females, I'll have no idea how many bloods het hypo or normals het for lava and blood will come out. It will definatley be a suprise up until every egg pips.

Last year I bred a Striped Ghost Mot male AND a Hypo Lav male to a female Amel Stripe. I ended up with only one "normal" patterned corn out of the whole clutch. Poor Hypo Lav only got one sperm in! LOL And yes, the Hypo Lav was proven not het for Stripe or Motley. :)

Back