• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Thrive double door 40g tank for enclosure

heather.rury

Any used this for a baby cornsnake? She’s about 3 mi the old now. The screen on our 20g current tank is trashed and little one keeps getting out. The hubby DYI’d it in such a way I can’t get it off now without breaking the glass so we’re looking to buy something else.

I really like the front opening and the metal screen on this one, however it does have a few tiny gaps where the doors are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure about the Thrive enclosures but I have a ZooMed front opener. It has a couple gaps in the top designed to let wires run out of the cage that I had to seal to keep in a small colubrid. The other gaps around the door weren't large enough to be an escape concern.

Not having seen one, I'd say the Thrive cage is probably fine. Just make sure to check it over for gaps larger than 1/16" and be prepared to seal them.

I got it about a week ago, so far so good! There are pop outs for cords but I left those in tact, may need to seal them off at some point once little grows in case he’s able to pop them out, idk. The top is super nice metal screen rather than the typical mesh.

So nice not to be looking for a baby snake all over the house finally. My husband found her on the toilet seat early morning last time, right under the lid. It was hilarious!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back