• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Introducting Cornelius (or Cornelia) Longellow

Kazarus

Awesome Since 1984
Hi everyone! It's been several years since I posted here. A few weeks ago I brought home a new corn snake :) Introducing...Cornelius (or Cornelia) Longellow!

Just going by the photos, can you tell if he/she is a male or female? Also, what morph do you think?

lvDFCLH.jpg

jJlEwuy.jpg

pu6oBFi.jpeg

Thank you :)

Sorry if those pictures are too big! Not sure if I did something wrong.

Also, he's 10g in weight atm and about 14.5" inches long (though it's hard to measure!)

What a cutie! If you could post some more pictures taken in natural light, that would be helpful. He's probably a normal, but some of the pictures make him look a bit caramelly.

Gender from these pictures is just a guess, but I would lean a bit towards male. If you want to know for sure, you can have him popped or probed by a reptile vet, snake breeder, or reptile store. Or you can send a piece of his shed to Rare Genetics. But in the end, it doesn't really matter if you're not planning on breeding - and I promise s/he won't be offended if the name doesn't match the gender! :)

Back