CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Hello

Old 08-05-2023, 12:33 PM   #1
medusacoils
Hello

Well, I don't know where to begin. So let me just start right off. I was on this site years ago. Many years ago. My last post was somewhere in 2012. I have tried to log in on that name, but I have no clue what, or remember I mean, what my email was.

I can see a few people are still posting on here, but not many. Regardless many things have changed. I see a lot of new names. I see some have left. I just see a lot of changes.

Well, I am betting you are wondering who I am. I went by the name of MedusaCoils on this site, or simply Wayne.

I can see there have been some changes in the way we look at morphs, which is expected. Anyway, I don't have as many snakes as I did before. I'm down to three Cornsnakes. We'll talk about the morphs later. These are special project snakes.

I'll try to get on a little more when I can. So, re-Hello!

Old 08-05-2023, 12:36 PM   #2
medusacoils
I'm not allowed to edit yet, because of the rep, so here is a retry on my old profile "MedusaCoils"

Old 08-05-2023, 07:22 PM   #3
hypnoctopus
Welcome back to the forum! Would love to see your current corns.

Old 08-05-2023, 08:06 PM   #4
medusacoils
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypnoctopus View Post
Welcome back to the forum! Would love to see your current corns.
I'm working on the Rich to see if there is any way I can get my old account back. It would be nice and thank you!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google