CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Want an edit button and other perks? Become a contributing member! Click here.

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > DYK...
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

DYK... From corn snakes to carnosaurs, string beans to string theory, whining to fine wines, fig newtons to Isaac Newton, trout streams to stream of consciousness, if you've ever felt like a wallflower, this is the metaphorical meadow for you to feel free to come and bloom, or just chant or rant like a blooming idiot.

Did You Know 6: Honey Badger Cares!

Old 09-23-2016, 02:45 PM   #10841
ZoologyGirl
DYK wouldn't there have to be more evidence of bribery than just "I have a side business/hobby and sold/gave a snake away". Sounds weird, like I'd fight it. I'd think a lot of people in unions have side businesses and hobbies where exchange of goods and money is prevalent. I work for the government and they are pretty hard core on the "ethical" what we can and can't do as employees on and off the clock, but I can sell a snake as long as I am not in "uniform" (displaying my badge) or doing it on the clock or doing it as official government work or doing it with someone/company that contracts with us.

Old 09-23-2016, 02:49 PM   #10842
ZoologyGirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aozora View Post
DYK I spend a lot of time finding loopholes for a living, so my boss pre-empted me finding a loophole on this one. DYK he defined "no value" as a handwritten card or a certificate of appreciation.
Is that explicitly written in the union contract. Sounds like he's making shit up to suit his needs. Personally, I'd discuss the whole thing with a union rep.

Old 09-23-2016, 02:51 PM   #10843
ZoologyGirl
(Oops, sorry, didn't mean to swear, forgot which forum I was on. I don't have a shiny to go back and fix it...)

Old 09-29-2016, 09:37 PM   #10844
RobbiesCornField
DYK... 'sup.

Old 09-29-2016, 10:08 PM   #10845
Shiari
DYK.... ROBBIE!!!!!

Old 09-29-2016, 11:21 PM   #10846
HerpsOfNM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbiesCornField View Post
DYK... 'sup.
DYK....How's the Senticolis?!

Old 09-30-2016, 05:03 AM   #10847
Nanci
DYK ...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google