• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Keys corn snake

Jacobm.

Hi is anyone currently keeping keys corn snake or has kept them? I would love to see some pics of your snake. I'm starting to take a liking to them. I love the coloration on them. Thinking about getting one, just need to find someone who has them.

this is Pierre. He is my Keys Bloodred.
snakepics276.jpg
This was when we first got Pierre.

This is how he looks now.
DSCN0647_zpscede3947.jpg
[/IMG]

Right before a shed.

Here are some keys animals, the first are the male and female Boot Keys from Nanci. The next are Rosy bloods from the keys also.
John
BootKeyM3.jpg

BootKeyF3.jpg

RosBloodM1-2.jpg

Here is Nanci's Fred the Rosy Blood (Great pic by Nanci)
FredM-1.jpg

Here are some keys animals, the first are the male and female Boot Keys from Nanci. The next are Rosy bloods from the keys also.
John
BootKeyM3.jpg

BootKeyF3.jpg

RosBloodM1-2.jpg

Here is Nanci's Fred the Rosy Blood (Great pic by Nanci)
FredM-1.jpg

very nice!!! the rosy keys are beautiful :) you have some nice keys there. are you currently working on breeding these?

very nice!!! the rosy keys are beautiful :) you have some nice keys there. are you currently working on breeding these?

I am going to be breeding the boot keys for the first time this year and hope to have some babies available. I have a few Rosy Bloods (kastanie bloods) that were born last year and may breed them again this year.
Thanks
John

For decades now I've always very much liked the true Keys Corns (aka rosy rats) as well. Seems to be one of the few untainted types seen now that haven't been "augmented" by means of careless hybridizing projects over the years.
I really regret not having any photos of some of the nice ones I had many years ago. :awcrap:

Those specimens posted are some very nice examples, I must say. ;)

~Doug

Those specimens posted are some very nice examples, I must say. ;)

~Doug[/QUOTE]

DITTO...... I will be waiting reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyy anxious for the outcome. Jon....Best of Luck!:cheers:

Orlando

I am going to be breeding the boot keys for the first time this year and hope to have some babies available. I have a few Rosy Bloods (kastanie bloods) that were born last year and may breed them again this year.
Thanks
John

I'll be looking forward to seeing some boot key babies :)

Back