• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

!Help me chose a corn!

Urban_M86

I’m thinking getting an Aztec or blizzard but I’m not sure any suggestions help me out, post some pics of cool looking snakes thx.:cool:

fbliz17jul2.jpg

There sure is! That's the female and she does have a very faint pattern unlike the male pictured below...

mbliz22apr2.jpg

Are you leaning towards those two specific morphs because you have narrowed them down as favorites? or because they're available to you in your area?
Blizzards are slightly variable, but gorgeous none the less. I would most likely lean towards a Blizzard, but I've seen some amazing Aztecs that would definitely make it a tough decision.
There are many morphs to choose from though, and the possibilities are much more broad now, with a fairly inexpensive market for some mar-key morphs. Check the for sale listings here, and I'm sure you can find some excellent snakes to choose from at a comparable price.

i'm not a huge fan of aztecs...i like symmetry, order...and the varied-ness of aztecs just don't appeal to me (in most cases, that is....i have seen some superbly orderly looking aztecs)

so id go with blizzard

but i'd also preface that by saying go with what you like best...not what other people like.

Back