• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Guess the clutch, Win a Lavender!

Arpolis

Corn Snake Breeder
Hello to everyone!

I want to play a game with everyone with the chance for the winner to pay nothing but shipping for a new snake from this clutch:

attachment.php

The Rules are simple and are as follows:

First: I tell you everything I can about this clutch.
Second: You pick out and post what all will hatch from this clutch. (considering only morphs and NOT including sex)
Third: There may only be one guess per person.
Fourth: There may not be duplicate guesses so the first to post their guess gets the guess.
Fifth: When the clutch hatches I will post the results and the winner gets their choice of one snake & I will ship him/her to you at the cost of the quote from Ship Your Reptiles.

In the event of no winner I will choose the closest guess to what hatched and that person will be named the winner. In that case if two or more people are mathematically closest to the actual morphs hatched then we will go into sudden death and the tied people must guess what sexes are there & I will choose the winner from there.

I will reserve the right to hold the winners snake & only ship when I am sure the weather is safe for shipping. I will also only ship a snake after it has successfully taken 3 frozen thawed meals & is strong enough for shipment. I do not do international shipping & will only ship to the lower 48 states.

Now on with the games!!!!!

First of all here are the facts about this clutch:

1) Mother X Father is (Lavender 100%het Hypo X Hypo Lavender 100%het Diffused)
Here are pictures of the Mother and then father:

Amadalla: (mother)
attachment.php

attachment.php

Pillow Case: (father)
attachment.php

attachment.php

2) The clutch was a nice size of 17 eggs with no slugs.

3) As of day 58 all eggs have grown in size and all when candled have veins running through them.

3) The male is a proven breeder from Blue Apple Herps, I have raised the female since a juvenile, she is a virgin breeder & is only known to be het Hypo.

You may ask as many questions as needed before making any guesses.

Let the Games Begin!

Not knowing if the mother is het diffused or any hidden goodies. I would take the easy guess of Lavender's and Hypo Lavender's

Lavender's, hypo Lavender, and if your are lucky Plasma's and hypo Plasma's so my guess is Lavender's, hypo Lavender, Plasma's and Hypo Plasma's

I believe I was not specific enough in the rules. An example of an eligible guess would be. 13 lavenders and 4 hypo lavenders hatched or 7 lavenders & 7 hypo lavenders. If 7 lavenders and 7 hypo lavenders hatch then the second guess wins. Any questions?

I don't even know if these are possible but my guess is 6 lavender hypo diffused and 11 hypo plasma diffused. Good luck with your clutch!.

Back