CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Musky Little Fellow...

Old 11-07-2006, 05:19 PM   #1
Lore
Musky Little Fellow...

So this is Henry, my 06 Lavender Cali King Male.

I think he is so cool, but DANG! Do these guys ever stop musking everytime you take them out of their enclusures?!?!? LOL! I didnt mind at first, I figured we'd get past it, but man... its just starting to be quite... well, icky

Anyway, here are some pics I snapped of this fellow today.

Old 11-07-2006, 05:44 PM   #2
Mary-Beth
Oooooooo
So very evil looking.
He's gorgeous!

Old 11-07-2006, 06:28 PM   #3
Nanci
My Cali King is my favorite snake right now. He was hatched in August. I was given him as a gift by a person who claimed he was "the meanest snake I've ever seen!" When I went to pick him up, he rattled, and musked a tiny bit. After that, he has musked me once, and I think I scared it out of him (by kissing him too much) I have him out about two hours a night when he isn't digesting. He curls around in my hand while we watch TV. It has really calmed him down. I think they just need lots of quality time with you!

Your guy's gorgeous, BTW.

Nanci

Old 11-07-2006, 06:30 PM   #4
Roy Munson
Cool eyes! Beautiful overall. I wish I knew my king genetics. That one has darker eyes and ground color than my lav-albino Cali. But for some reason, I thought that lav-albino WASN'T double homozygous.

My Cali doesn't musk every time I take him out, but he does it enough to be irritating.

Old 11-07-2006, 07:03 PM   #5
gwb8568
very nice little king you have there...........i guess i am one of the few lucky ones, cause out of 3 different kings and 1 milk, i have never been musked. so i am not even sure what it means/or smells like but i will not complain. however, i might be one of the very few to have a disposal (king) that does not eat any/everything like most others.
once again........nice calking.

Old 11-07-2006, 07:16 PM   #6
Shade
beautiful little snake there. Makes me want a king.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google