CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

The Jester

Old 01-12-2016, 01:30 AM   #1
BW11
The Jester

My guy! Not like my corn at all. I know that he needs some time to settle in but i can just tell that it's going to be awesome learning about him. Gorgeous little guy.

Named him Jester because he's a motley. It might be too on the nose. but he does make smile lol.

I will get some non blurry ones later.

Old 01-12-2016, 11:21 AM   #2
Karl_Mcknight
Beautiful baby Boa

Old 01-12-2016, 11:54 AM   #3
Dragonling
Sweet little guy! The markings down his back make me think of chocolate drip iced cake.

Old 01-12-2016, 12:30 PM   #4
daddio207
Nice!

The striped tail reminded me of Mercedes. A female from a litter birthed from the early nineties. She had a beautiful full striped tail. I didn't think much of it beyond keeping her as a pet and sold the litter mates. She lived about 15+/- years..

Old 01-13-2016, 01:21 PM   #5
BW11
He is just the sweetest. Due to my impatience today I got a couple of hisses but he finally allowed me pick him up. We are still getting to know each other.

Old 01-13-2016, 01:45 PM   #6
Karl_Mcknight
some boas will expel air as you pick them up, and if you're not ready for it gives the illusion of hissing. I had a boa that would do that from time to time, and was finally told this by somebody else. She was always very friendly otherwise and I don't think she had a mean bone in her body.

Old 01-13-2016, 02:03 PM   #7
BW11
I will have to listen for that. I think I just startled him by moving things around, I did just get him Sunday. I probably shouldn't be holding him at all until a week has gone by but I have no patience for that.

Old 01-13-2016, 04:46 PM   #8
DollysMom
Beautiful. Congrats. I love the little rainbow he has in the first picture! Welcome little Jester!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google