CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

Shades of Gray

Old 03-18-2011, 10:37 AM   #1
chris68
Shades of Gray

Since I'm stuck home I'll clean out tubs early, but before i do......Switched things up a bit; I really want two clutches of ultramels from different females just to see if they are different looking (Murphy bless this house )...Normals, amels and/or ultramels, all het anery A and B aka "charcoal" and possibly het bloodred, motley and hypo :*)

Old 03-18-2011, 11:08 AM   #2
Nanci
Congratulations! You might want to switch to breeding on newspaper or bare plastic so the male doesn't get aspen stuck in/on his parts.

Old 03-18-2011, 11:46 AM   #3
chris68
Thanks Nanci...Never had that problem; also never considered it tho so I think I'll put paper down for the last pair to breed on :*)

Old 03-18-2011, 12:18 PM   #4
zorro
Nice hookup, who is the female? I recognize the male, I think.
John

Old 03-18-2011, 12:22 PM   #5
chris68
one of the F1 TS anery A's, John :*)

Old 03-18-2011, 03:03 PM   #6
Jessicat
What a great looking pair! They are both beautiful in their own right. I love how clean the female is and how thick her borders are. She's incredible!!

Is the male one of your Phantoms?

Old 03-18-2011, 04:00 PM   #7
chris68
Jessica the male is an ultramel charcoal het bloodred John sent me :*)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google