CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

iHerp, do you?

Old 12-17-2011, 07:02 PM   #31
MysticExotics
Ah. Ok. As far as I know, you're the only one with an iherp tattoo. That's why you're the Pope.

Old 12-17-2011, 07:03 PM   #32
fyrefocks
Yes! I do also have a hoodie and a t-shirt. I'm a winner.

Old 12-17-2011, 07:14 PM   #33
MysticExotics
I have a hoodie, but no tshirt...or tattoo. I'm not as awesome as you are, Nate

Old 12-17-2011, 07:15 PM   #34
fyrefocks
If you were, I would simply find a way to be even more awesome. But you're still pretty awesome yourself.

Old 12-17-2011, 07:18 PM   #35
MysticExotics
Awe, thank you Nate!

Old 12-19-2011, 01:53 PM   #36
Tara80
The one and only thing that bothers me about Iherp is that cornsnakes are tucked into a dark corner; very mushroom like.
Cornsnakes, although common and easy to take care of, are loved just as much as the other snakes that are... highlighted and have their own "in your face" photo section.
It's one of the reason why I'm not so hot on going out of my way to post photographs.
I'd be more apt to, if they were given equal; or close to equal ranking.

Old 12-20-2011, 09:12 PM   #37
MysticExotics
The species gallery? I don't really use that. I can see how it would be frustrating though, you kinda have to know where to look, to find them...& there's over 7,000 of them on iHerp. LOL

Old 12-20-2011, 09:16 PM   #38
MysticExotics
One thing that I've recently found frustrating, is that when you do a batch feed, the animals on loan do not show up on the list, so I have to remember to go back & do that individually.

Old 12-26-2011, 06:26 PM   #39
Tom Tuttle
I find it frustrating that you can add people to a favorites list, but then can't access the list.

Old 12-26-2011, 06:33 PM   #40
fyrefocks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Tuttle View Post
I find it frustrating that you can add people to a favorites list, but then can't access the list.
On the right side of the screen, just above the latest morph gallery submission (your beautiful kastanie, btw), there is 'my favorites' tab. Click it and your favorite people list will drop down before your very eyes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google