CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

View Poll Results: Do Girls outnumber Boys?
I am Female and own Corn Snakes. Girls Rule! 217 48.01%
I am Male and own Corn Snakes. Boys Rule! 235 51.99%
Voters: 452. You may not vote on this poll

Sex of Corn Snake Owners: Do Girls out number Boys.
Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2002, 01:04 PM   #31
Ares
Let me get a peice of this too!

Really interesting to find out about everyone. Recently met up with Simon at the Reptile Expo, great guy (lotsa snakes!).

Well here goes:

Recently graduated with honours from the Graphic Design program at George Brown College. Been keeping busy with freelance jobs but currently looking for a studio job. Always been intrigued by art since a child. Musically talented with almost any instrument, in my high school days played in a cover band in cafe's, bars and anywhere else that would accept us.

As far as religion goes I was raised a catholic but recently have sort of edited the religion so that it makes sense to me, so its sort evolved to something that resembles the catholic religion but is not as...I guess brainwashing is the word Im looking for.

Politics suck, here in Canada the media seems to be more interested in American politics than it is in our own.

My interests include reptiles (snakes especially). Also I am a big Star Wars fan & collector. My favorite author is Anne Rice, not a goth but just love those vampire chronicles. I listen to every kind of music like rock, hip hop, bachata (spanish), classical and the oldies.

And finally I am male, 6'2 ft. weigh about 180 lb, dark skinned, curly hair and medium build. My background is from the tropical island of Terceira, Acores (Portuguese)

NEXT

Old 09-16-2002, 03:22 PM   #32
LadyChaos
woohoo! another Star Wars fan!

I haven't been into the books since the new jedi order series started...seems like they're trying to stretch the universe a bit thin. I still have a handful of action figures, some of the older trading cards including a couple of the tin sets, and a hell of a memory for trivia.

Old 09-16-2002, 05:24 PM   #33
Missymonkey
for me to poop on!

Speaking of Star Wars, did anyone see the Triump the insult comic dog on The Late Show with Conan O'Brien, when he was at the opening of the Star Wars movie...."do all dragon masters eat filet of fish from burger king?" or the cerimonial banging of the plastic toys??? (not that theres anything wrong with star wars,... i like it yes)

(what am I suppost to prove gregg?... )

p.s. everyone say a little prayer to their higher power, one of my girls got out and I have yet to find her...

Old 09-16-2002, 07:49 PM   #34
Gregg
I was just joking with you, Missymonkey.

You said,

"I'm am a true blond and love to prove it everynow and then,..."

And I said, "I don't believe you, prove it."

Get it?

Sorry, I was being nasty I suppose. I apologize everyone.

Old 09-17-2002, 12:23 AM   #35
Katie
Wow Brig, 68 Mustang huh? Very nice. I have a 59 Pontiac Station Wagon, a 75 LeMans, and an 80 Chev Stepside (with a .060 over 396 in it).

Old 09-17-2002, 02:17 AM   #36
Simon
Well....since so many people are in this. I'll add a bit info about myself too

First of all, I am 21 still a student but graduated already. Still going to school right now and going for Masters in Economics and will go for MBA later on.

Other than being a super snake lover, I also have other pets such as dogs and fish. Had birds, turtles, hampsters, mouse, rabbit, turantulas, bearded dragons, Iganuas, gerbils, salmons (fish), and insects (worms, lady bug, spiders, etc)

Trying to breed snakes and distribute the different morphs of snakes that are lacking in Canada to most people here.

Unless I basically die.....otherwise I am not letting my whole stock of snake go.

I LOVE meeting people and I would consider myself as an out going person

Old 09-17-2002, 01:05 PM   #37
Missymonkey
here's my proof Gregg : )

When Scott, my fiance, proposed to me he hid the ring in a box of junk he picked up at a rumage sale for me to look through. It was sitting in the arms of this weird frog center piece. It had a mom and dad frog with a little boy and girl frog, the ring was kinda stuck in their. Well I went through all the sheets ontop of them, and when I got to it I saw the ring and the first thing that popped into my head was "aw are the frogs getting married?" and Scott looked at me like "ya the frogs are getting married with a $500 ring!"

d'oh

Old 09-18-2002, 10:13 PM   #38
jim
first of all i've got to say that this thread has been quite enjoyable to read. so i guess i'll shove my 2 cents in also...
i'm a 6 ft. 180 lb. 31 y/o male with multiple piercings and tattoos, long hair, and am happily married to my VERY patient loving wife.
i love camping, hiking, reading (mostly non-fiction), animals, and learning. i will sit and read a dictionary or cereal box if nothing else is available. i have no ambition for money, power, or the "finer" things in life. i gave up television and commercial radio about 4 years ago and don't miss either. i love classical music, new age (love native american flute music--- douglas spotted eagle and carlos nakai), anything from a synthesizer keyboard or piano, jazz, older reggae, and frankly can't stand rap. i value peace and quiet over just about anything. i speak fluent russian and can get by in most other eastern european languages. i care little about religion other than the moral lessons that it can teach but if pressed for a view i lean most towards would say pantheist. i think politicians are laughable and politics are a waste of time, but i do always vote. i am an idealist and a dreamer to a fault. i quite often have too little patience with other people. i think that man's greatest strength is rational thought and worst weakness most often to be a lack of compassion. (for other people and the world we all share) well, that's me in a nutshell. LATER GATORS... ---JIM
LIVE, LOVE, LEARN... there is nothing more important.

Old 09-20-2002, 03:49 PM   #39
PSYCOSNAKEMOM
Bad Girl! Bad Boy!

When Rich has time to go over this thread He's Going To Kill Us! He's probably pretty busy with the hatchling right now...but ...we better intergrate a little snake info into our profiles. I love being bad! Sam ~~~~~~~:~

Oh yeah, What do you think?

Don't we sound like a pretty interesting and diverse group?

And....ahmm, oh yeah, Beanie and Barbie (my silver and butter) have been feuding over rock space. There're such prima donnas!

Old 09-21-2002, 11:05 PM   #40
jim
hey who's going to lay out their life next??? i agree with you sam... quite interesting. maybe rich will agree and allow a liitle leeway to get to know each other better... so who's next???....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread