CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

SHOW ME YOUR VIV'S

Old 03-27-2008, 08:28 AM   #71
sachamama
inspiring

Hi everybody,

what an enjoyable and inspiring thread. After I saw all those jungles I decided to add some more artificial plants to my new snakes (baby amels) vivs. These are Exo terra 30x30x45. I got taller tanks after I discovered how much my snakes love to climb up high and in fact they practically live right at the top of the tanks, either in the plants or on top of the background piece(which is where they are right now so you cant see them in the photo attached).

Really enjoyed the pictures of all of your tanks.

Old 03-30-2008, 03:42 PM   #72
mitch's da
Hey guy's,
So here's mine.. Sorry about the glare on the viv..amateur photography at best eh !![IMG][/IMG]
By the way, the viv is 36" x 12" x 16" ... anybody got any idea's on what that would be in gallons ??? cheers

Old 03-30-2008, 03:50 PM   #73
alan
30 gallons

Old 03-30-2008, 05:16 PM   #74
SquamishSerpents
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaleidescope_Eyes View Post
Lol okay I was inspired so I snapped some shots of my kid's vivs as well. First is Kiowa's Rental (he's moving up soon), then Bubblegum's pad (you can kinda see her hanging out there in the background), and finally Kitty and Wookie's Condo (Wookie is going to upgrade soon as well)
where do you get those nice vines, the ones i get in at my store are small and boring, they're just straight and they don't raelly have anything branching off. what brand are they? or did you collect them from outside and back them and whatnot?

Old 03-30-2008, 09:13 PM   #75
Kaleidescope_Eyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by katia View Post
where do you get those nice vines, the ones i get in at my store are small and boring, they're just straight and they don't raelly have anything branching off. what brand are they? or did you collect them from outside and back them and whatnot?

Um the dark brown branches in Kiowa's cage I got at Petco. There's a couple of them in there and they're bendable. The sandblasted grapevine in Wookie and Bubblegum's tank I got at the reptile show in Sacto from LLReptile. I don't know where Bubblegum's owner got that little ivy vine wrapped around the grapevine. It's really beautiful tho.

Old 03-31-2008, 10:04 AM   #76
Snake Dave
Quote:
Originally Posted by katia View Post
They're Zoo Med's Terra Branch I believe, they're available in two sizes, 40cm and 70cm.

I've got one in my Corn's tank, they're pretty good.

Old 03-31-2008, 01:56 PM   #77
SnakeLover08
Here is Lily's

Old 04-11-2008, 03:33 AM   #78
mitch's da
Here's an up date of Mitch's new 60gal viv ..

[IMG][/IMG]

At least i think it's a 60gal ...
It's 39"x24"x24" ... Is that 60gal anyone ?????

Old 04-11-2008, 09:52 AM   #79
dpreston66
Quote:
At least i think it's a 60gal ...
It's 39"x24"x24" ... Is that 60gal anyone ?????
03-31-2008 12:56 PM

Using the following calculator, I came up with 97 US gallons.
http://animal-world.com/encyclo/info.../calculate.htm

Old 04-15-2008, 06:51 PM   #80
Ohana
So, We did some yard work and cut down an old Holy Bush. Well, some of the pieces were too cool not to use for viv decoration. So I baked the pieces at 250 F for 30 min. Then soaked them in a 5% bleach solution, then pressure washed them and left them to air dry for 12 hours.

Here are the final redecorated vivs:

Niblet's:

Exploring the new piece:

Maize's:

Exploring new piece:

Beamish's:

He is still not showing himself... little shy guy!

That is it....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google