• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2018 Striped Sunkissed Combines

ecreipeoj

Striped Topaz SK SG Free
Striped Champaign Snow Sunkissed het Lava, 50% homo Lava

Breeding: Striped Snow Lava Sunkissed x RC Amel het Striped Ice Sunkissed

Striped Sunkissed Lava het Snow

Breeding: Striped Snow Lava Sunkissed x Striped Sunkissed Lava

I started these projects with my original Champaign Snow male. The Champaign color was easily recovered just like it is simple recessive, like RedCoat.

Attachments

• DSC_0016 (1).JPG
    DSC_0016 (1).JPG
    461.1 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC_0019 (1).JPG
    DSC_0019 (1).JPG
    377.7 KB · Views: 119
Oh wow, you didn't mention the reddening on the list you sent. Hmm. Well now I may have to take a closer look at my bank account, because that is EXACTLY what I was hoping to buy this year only better since it's got Lava in the works.

HOLY CRAP !!! :eek:k_01:

Walter
:crazy02: BOUT' CORNS !!
They are SWEET!

The clutch sexed out 10.5, but other than the extra males, it is one of my best clutches of the year, although boring in the since only one Combine was produced.

There is some variation with the on/off of RedCoat. I will post more photos when I get them taken.

Striped Snow Sunkissed het Lava

0.2 females

I believe the homo Lava Striped Snow Sunkissed will be a shade lighter in pink than the Striped Champaign Sunkissed het Lava above.

Attachments

• 18-9-2F.JPG
    18-9-2F.JPG
    297.2 KB · Views: 70
  • 18-9-4f.JPG
    18-9-4f.JPG
    277.2 KB · Views: 69
Striped Honey

Honeys are beautiful, and so are Striped Honeys. This one is 66% ph Lavamel.

Attachments

• DSC_0028.JPG
    DSC_0028.JPG
    336.4 KB · Views: 44
Striped Lava Sunkissed het Snow

One of these years soon, I will also produce a Striped Ice Sunkissed.

Attachments

• 18-1-1m.JPG
    18-1-1m.JPG
    318.3 KB · Views: 44
  • 18-1-2f.JPG
    18-1-2f.JPG
    382.4 KB · Views: 44
Striped Lavamel Sunkissed

Does anybody else have one of these? Probably not, another first for Corn Snakes Alive!

More Striped Sunkissed to come soon, as they shed eat and begin life.

Attachments

• AVSTSk.JPG
    AVSTSk.JPG
    366.5 KB · Views: 45
Striped Honey

Full body shot, of the same Striped Honey above.

Attachments

• DSC_0027.JPG
    DSC_0027.JPG
    381.3 KB · Views: 27
1.0 Striped Anery Sunkissed ph Lava 2016

I thought I would drop this 2016 Striped Anery Sunkissed ph Lava into this thread to break things up a little.

He has lots of pink and yellow coloration which is a nice look on this phenotype.

Attachments

• DSC_0022.JPG
    DSC_0022.JPG
    441.4 KB · Views: 27
Honey het Striped Amel Lava x RC Striped Snow het Lava Sunkissed

I love 66% ph's. They prove out 2 out of 3 times like both of these did this year.

This was the breeding I planned to prove out both of this ph's. The Honey already proved out earlier, and now I have a Striped Champaign Snow het Sunkissed Lava.

The Honey line has Yellow Jacket and RC in the mix as het, so these offspring have on/off expression of Yellow Jacket and RedCoat.

The 2 Striped Sunkissed are a good example in these photos. You can easily see the addition of RC on the darker one.

Another Lavamel Striped Sunkissed was produced in this mix. I really like the pheno of straight Lavamel, which is a lighter pastel Amel. The addition of Yellow Jacket reduces the shade of color even more.

I look at Striped Sunkissed in the Lavamel pheno as a great breeding prospect to produce Striped Lava Sunkissed, and Striped Amel Sunkissed in the same clutch.

It is cool, ALL of the Sunkissed and Stripes in this clutch are het for everything you need to make some very nice Striped Sunkissed, from Striped Honeys, Striped Lava Sunkissed, Striped Ice Sunkissed and Striped Champaign Sunkissed. It all depends on how you match up the breedings.

Attachments

• DSC_0018.JPG
    DSC_0018.JPG
    410.6 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC_0020.JPG
    DSC_0020.JPG
    349.6 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC_0021.JPG
    DSC_0021.JPG
    309.7 KB · Views: 26
Striped Lava Sunkissed het Snow (Pair)

The more contrast, the less likely they are RC's but these are at least het for RedCoat.

Attachments

• 18-1-5m.JPG
    18-1-5m.JPG
    425.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 18-1-2f.JPG
    18-1-2f.JPG
    382.4 KB · Views: 27
Back