• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2009 Yahoo - Pro Football Pickem - Contest - Prizes

HOW CAN IT BE that a defense that can't stop GB ALL DAY LONG can WIN it in the end????

I dunno, but HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!! KICK that Aaron Rodgers and his STUPID endzone celebration OUT of the playoffs... WHOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Honestly I could care less who wins the NO vs AZ game...I just wanted the Packers to lose :p

Next week the game for me is MN vs Dal. My favorite team (Minnesota) vs one of my least favorite (Dallas). Go Vikes!

Michael, what did we talk about earlier in the SEASON!!! NEVER TRUST A FG KICKER!!!!!!
That was pathetic. Rackers needs to figure it out, because that is inexcusable. It's not like it was a 40+ yard FG, it was basically an extra point.
Other than that, it was a great game. I really wanted to see a little more of a climactic ending, but that was a great play by Dansby, and what an athletic play to make.

Also, I bet Warner will retire after this season. I don't see him coming back if they win, and I don't see him coming back if they lose. Great game tonight by both QB's, but Warner really played outstanding. Much credit to the WR's on both sides as well.

That was pathetic. Rackers needs to figure it out, because that is inexcusable. It's not like it was a 40+ yard FG, it was basically an extra point.
Other than that, it was a great game. I really wanted to see a little more of a climactic ending, but that was a great play by Dansby, and what an athletic play to make.

Also, I bet Warner will retire after this season. I don't see him coming back if they win, and I don't see him coming back if they lose. Great game tonight by both QB's, but Warner really played outstanding. Much credit to the WR's on both sides as well.

Can you IMAGINE, Michael??? Kurt Warner had MORE TD passes than INCOMPLETE passes. His QB rating (last I heard) was 158.2!!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!!

I HOPE he doesn't retire after this season, but I would be able to understand it. After his concussion, I think it really put things into perspective for Kurt and his wife Brenda (see pics of them and I on Christmas Day). Whatever he decides, AZ was truly "blessed" to have him here. They're GREAT people!

Can you IMAGINE, Michael??? Kurt Warner had MORE TD passes than INCOMPLETE passes. His QB rating (last I heard) was 158.2!!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!!
What an amazing game! The Packers D looked far worse than their #1 NFC rank coming in, but a lot of that has to do with how well the Cardinals offense played. Truly outstanding.

I HOPE he doesn't retire after this season, but I would be able to understand it. After his concussion, I think it really put things into perspective for Kurt and his wife Brenda (see pics of them and I on Christmas Day). Whatever he decides, AZ was truly "blessed" to have him here. They're GREAT people!
That... is... AWESOME!!! I never saw these pictures, so thanks for sharing. Kurt and his wife do seem like really good people, as do you, so that's so great that you were able to spend some time with one another.

Ya know, I never really paid attention to kurt warner out of uniform, but he's not that bad looking. Actually I just looked up some images of him and I think he looks much better now that he's older, than he did when he was younger. Not that you guys really care :rofl:

Thanks, Heather and Michael... IF Dallas beats Minn (sorry Heather... we'll be at odds next week)... AND the Cards beat NO next week... It'll be AZ vs. Dallas IN DALLAS for the NFC Championship.

Now, I'm a Cowboy fan... always will be. I've rooted for the Cards because of Kurt and his goodness to our organization... not to mention that he's just a GREAT man. I will be in a REAL quandry if/when that matchup happens... REAL quandry.

As for how Kurt looks... My wife thinks so too!!! AND, surprisingly, I don't even mind. :)

Sorry to bump this up, but have any of the other contest winners heard from VinnyJ? I sent him money to cover shipping, but never heard anything back. I PM'd him in March, which he read, but never responded to, and then again PM'd him a couple of weeks ago.

At this point I don't care about the snake, just want my shipping money back as I can spend it elsewhere (I can't stand the thought of throwing $45 down the drain). Anyone know how to get in contact with him?

I haven't heard from him yet, but someone mentioned that he's gonna contact us soon. At this point, the prize isn't too important to me, but it would be great to hear from Vinny - that HE's okay.

Back