CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

How do you feel about God.

Old 11-21-2011, 11:33 PM   #11
crotalis40741
Lets get ready to GRUMBLE!!!!!! really bad thread idea, just saying.

Old 11-21-2011, 11:35 PM   #12
Christen
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox View Post
He is the reason I exist, the reason I live, and I will see Him face to face when I step into eternity on the other side of death. I love my Lord and I am not ashamed.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Old 11-21-2011, 11:35 PM   #13
knox
I don't argue anymore. I humbly submit my faith, and leave it at that.

This debate has been going on since Creation ;-)

Old 11-21-2011, 11:36 PM   #14
AliCat37
I am not sure what I believe exactly. I do think that most can be explained through natural processes, even the start of life. It even coincides with the Bible with clay as a base (I learned this in my Evolution class at CSU). However, I do believe that humans had a little "help" getting where we are today. "It's like one minute we're sitting around in caves munching on bananas and the next we're building pyramids."

Old 11-21-2011, 11:36 PM   #15
runninghorsespirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalis40741 View Post
Lets get ready to GRUMBLE!!!!!! really bad thread idea, just saying.
I agree each to their own and all for not

Old 11-21-2011, 11:37 PM   #16
AliCat37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiari View Post

That said, I try to avoid most religious debates because neither side will change the other's mind, and it just creates hostility.
I agree, I would like to see a conversation just for once where everyone peacefully discusses what they believe while agreeing to respectfully disagree.

Old 11-21-2011, 11:38 PM   #17
dragonmoon
I have nothing bad to say about God as long as he doesn't interfere with my Gods lol

Old 11-21-2011, 11:39 PM   #18
knox
I would hope that we will see people respond with class, without this degrading into how other threads like this tend to do.

No matter your beliefs, you have my respect as a fellow herper!

Old 11-21-2011, 11:47 PM   #19
Holly12
Thank you all on giving me your thoughts and feelings on this like I said I was just asking what others think. Everyone has thier own thoughts and I just wanted to here them I just want you all to know that Iam not trying to troll this board or cause others harm or get anyone upset just thought I say that.

Old 11-21-2011, 11:52 PM   #20
crotalis40741
Not wanting to be mean or rude here but do you realize your signature is spelled wrong? Sankes? have a good one

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google