CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

President May be in Trouble

Old 05-02-2012, 08:55 AM   #21
beautifullywild77
Tsst, that is because he is too arrogant to give credit where it is due. I am really sorry but he might of given the ok but that is as far as it goes. Any other President would of given the go ahead as well. I don't see him in uniform or going into harms way to carry out a mission.

Old 05-02-2012, 08:57 AM   #22
beautifullywild77
It is even more sad that members of the Team 6 were killed in a a helicopter crash in Afghan after carrying out the raid on Osama.

Old 05-02-2012, 09:30 AM   #23
Outcast
Honestly, the whole thing seems fishy to me.

Old 05-02-2012, 09:41 AM   #24
beautifullywild77
You said it Outcast!

Old 05-02-2012, 02:04 PM   #25
Ricky87
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsst View Post
Strange?...This doesn't seem to have *anything* to do with the OP. I get it though...When faced with the precarious situation of having to actually provide reasonable analysis it's much easier to resort to hyperbole than to buy into the boring game of "reality"...Yuck -- even the word reality sounds boring. *flips on Fox News and slips into a generic, conservative, blissful daze*

Old 05-02-2012, 02:16 PM   #26
Carinata
I think reality is a liberals true worst nightmare. They even teach us in my government class, liberalisim in theory sounds perfect, but in practice it fails. Conservatisim, in practice tends to work much better.

Old 05-02-2012, 02:24 PM   #27
tsst
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky87 View Post
Strange?...This doesn't seem to have *anything* to do with the OP. I get it though...When faced with the precarious situation of having to actually provide reasonable analysis it's much easier to resort to hyperbole than to buy into the boring game of "reality"...Yuck -- even the word reality sounds boring. *flips on Fox News and slips into a generic, conservative, blissful daze*

Old 05-02-2012, 03:42 PM   #28
tsst
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifullywild77 View Post
Tsst, that is because he is too arrogant to give credit where it is due. I am really sorry but he might of given the ok but that is as far as it goes. Any other President would of given the go ahead as well. I don't see him in uniform or going into harms way to carry out a mission.

Old 05-02-2012, 05:44 PM   #29
Ricky87
Show the quote, the article, the interview, or *any piece of material* where Obama takes credit or forces credit onto himself for the death of Osama Bin Laden. Don't project your hatred on him just, because he took out Bin Laden ... When we talk about anti-American, there is nothing more anti-American than looking to hate a president for doing something every American wanted him to do in the first place.

Also, the emoticons really do show how you're trying to troll and whether you acknowledge it or not, it shows weakness ... If you actually had a leg to stand on you would post things that are constructive instead of destructive. In fact, I challenge you right now to post something constructive. It can be an idea, or an agenda, or even policy, but it can't contain anything negative...Do you think you can do that Tsst?.

Old 05-02-2012, 05:51 PM   #30
Outcast
Ricky, watch that youtube video in post 20. Yes it is spliced stuff, but Obama is stating that he is responsible.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google