CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Oh, Craigslist...

Old 01-14-2013, 02:03 PM   #31
hypnoctopus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christen View Post
I saw those ads and I sent the snow's owner a message just letting them know that I noticed that the snake was in the need for real care and that I wasn't going to judge but if they were willing to surrender the snake to me I would be happy to take it in and get the food and care he needs. I told them that they could keep everything else and sell that for money. There is no way I would keep an adult corn in a 10 gal anyway. I haven't heard back from them so we will see.
I know, and if you look at the picture where they show the tank, it's super cluttered and crammed-looking, without any real substrate to burrow it. And it just looks dirty.

I'm glad you contacted them. I kept being so tempted, but I already have a number of snakes and I'm trying to not get any more until I move out.

Old 01-14-2013, 07:46 PM   #32
Joba
I found a 40 gal. critter cage with the sliding screen lid for $40. That was nice.

Old 01-14-2013, 07:50 PM   #33
AliCat37
You know, I found my butter on CL. And even though she is missing her tail, she is probably the prettiest butter I have seen.

Old 01-14-2013, 08:13 PM   #34
hypnoctopus
I definitely got one of my snakes from Craigslist, but I think I actually found Christen through Craigslist which is whom I got my first snake from (correct me if I'm wrong, Christen).

Old 01-14-2013, 08:29 PM   #35
Christen
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypnoctopus View Post
I definitely got one of my snakes from Craigslist, but I think I actually found Christen through Craigslist which is whom I got my first snake from (correct me if I'm wrong, Christen).
Nope you are right. It was a wonderful thing that you found me on craigslist. I know I couldn't have been happier. Of course I have met a quite a few duds that I have turned away but actually the few babies that have sold to people I met on craigslist have been fantastic people.

Old 05-18-2013, 02:45 PM   #36
hypnoctopus
Okay, I just had to revive this thread with this post I found on Craigslist:

The corn is lovely, too, although he looks a bit fat.

Old 05-18-2013, 03:29 PM   #37
Tara80
Oh man, did I read that right? A boa and corn sharing "their tank"?

Old 05-18-2013, 03:58 PM   #38
MysticExotics
On cedar bedding as well :-/

Old 05-18-2013, 06:20 PM   #39
MaddestLove
I got my snake Harley from CL. Solider couldn't keep her and needed a good home for her. Got her with her tank and hides for $90. She is a sweet heart. He was happy to find her a home. He was impressed with my knowledge of corn snakes. I also saved Bellatrix from a bad situation. She was being raised to be a cadaver. I wish I could have saved the others but I could only save one. She was the lucky one

Old 05-18-2013, 10:29 PM   #40
AliCat37
There is a post on my local Craigslist for a "breeding pair of aggressive corn snakes to an experienced home only!". They are in a 20 gallon tank with a lamp. No crap they are aggressive, the female is probably being harassed to death by the male, and then roasted by the leat lamp. I want SO bad to help them, but I can't go out and save every snake

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google